The Student Room Group

Maths question help

I need to make corrections to some questions I did wrong the other week and I have done all of them except from the last one so any help with this would be much appreciated :smile:

A curve has the equation y = (x+2)^2 (2x-3).
(i) Sketch the curve, giving the coordinates of all point of intersection with the axes.
(ii)Find an equation of the tangent to the curve at the point where x = -1. Give your answer in the form ax + by + c = 0.
Original post by ImaginaryIsobel
I need to make corrections to some questions I did wrong the other week and I have done all of them except from the last one so any help with this would be much appreciated :smile:

(i) Sketch the curve, giving the coordinates of all point of intersection with the axes.
(ii)Find an equation of the tangent to the curve at the point where x = -1. Give your answer in the form ax + by + c = 0.

Hey I've moved this to maths for you. :smile:

Could you post a picture of your working so far? (Including a picture of your sketch)
Reply 2
Original post by ImaginaryIsobel

If you post a photo of your work someone will help you

Quick Reply

Latest