Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

//Ask the Crisis Committee - Question Thread Watch

Announcements
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    DMcGovern is saying that it is needed, but I am hoping that we can get a clarification that we only need a majority of CC representatives to approve it. Even if it does not get approval, I still hope that it is submitted, as there is a severe lack of crises coming from the CC. Yet, when I write an excellent crisis, people like Mobbsy91 reject it, so I really suspect that he is conspiring with LP to get rid of the CC by preventing crises from being submitted.
    Again, I've actually stated in the thread that if you change that one word, I will say yes to it... So how is that me conspiring to get it closed...??? If you're that desperate to get the crisis out, then change that one word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha, if we're honest about the reason I've said no, it's because I want one word changed. He could very easily change that word, and then I would ssay yes. And you want to expel me from it for using my right to say no to a crisis... Well ****, I'm incredibly glad I'm not part of UKIP.
    You wanted me to a change a word to one that is censored on TSR, so of course I am not going to change it to that. If it were a reasonable request, I might have considered it. The reasons for not changing it to a censored word are given in my response to you in the CC subforum.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You wanted me to a change a word to one that is censored on TSR, so of course I am not going to change it to that. If it were a reasonable request, I might have considered it. The reasons for not changing it to a censored word are given in my response to you in the CC subforum.
    There's no reason to not use it just because it's censored. People will still understand that the asterisks mean up LP's butt. If you get confirmation from DMcG that it can be submitted with majority, not everyone, then you can submit it. If it needs everyone, then when you change the word, I will say yes.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You wanted me to change the word to "*******", which I refuse to do, because if a word is completely censored, it can affect the readers' understanding of the crisis, so rectum is a better word for this crisis than whatever word has been obscured by the asterisks.
    Well, as I said above, if you don't need everyone to say yes, then you can go ahead with your word. If you need everyone to say yes, then once you change it, I'll say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Also, another problem is that cranbrook_aspie isn't responding, making it difficult to get a majority.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha, if we're honest about the reason I've said no, it's because I want one word changed. He could very easily change that word, and then I would ssay yes. And you want to expel me from it for using my right to say no to a crisis... Well ****, I'm incredibly glad I'm not part of UKIP.
    To be fair one word can change the entire meaning of a paragraph so I can't comment on how reasonable such a request is.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    To be fair one word can change the entire meaning of a paragraph so I can't comment on how reasonable such a request is.
    It's basically a synonym of the word...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The Conservative CC representative, Mobbsy91, is refusing to approve the crisis that is in the CC subforum. Is he intentionally rejecting the crisis to close the CC down, given that his leader wants the CC to be closed? If that is the case, I call for Mobbsy91 to be expelled from the Crisis Committee, as he and his leader may be conspiring to prevent crises from being submitted and thereby get the House to close down the Crisis Committee.
    There has to be proper scrutiny in the CC process so please don't come complaining if it is provided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    There has to be proper scrutiny in the CC process so please don't come complaining if it is provided.
    Would you please confirm whether all CC members need to give approval in order for a crisis to be submitted or is a majority of CC members that support it sufficient?

ReputationRep:
    The Conservative CC representative, Mobbsy91, is refusing to approve the crisis that is in the CC subforum. Is he intentionally rejecting the crisis to close the CC down, given that his leader wants the CC to be closed? If that is the case, I call for Mobbsy91 to be expelled from the Crisis Committee, as he and his leader may be conspiring to prevent crises from being submitted and thereby get the House to close down the Crisis Committee.
    You are such a little *****. :laugh: The moment you requested to join the CC yourself, I knew it was to get some twisted form of revenge on me and the rest of the government because I refused to ask government members to rep one of your posts like you had asked me to, so naturally I appointed someone with a working brain to oversee it. Now you've undoubtedly come up with another one of your loony ideas that you describe as ‘excellent’ to compensate for your low self-esteem and continue with your ‘supreme leader’ freak show practically everyone have been ignoring since the very beginning…

If creating imaginary scenarios in which my butthole gets penetrated helps you jerk off, feel free to relieve yourself, but keep the aftermath private, please. :rolleyes:

________________________________ __________________

I also believe that ridiculous scenarios like that should not be presented to the House in an official manner, therefore I'd like to ask Saracen's Fez to make sure that the crisis isn't distasteful, such as involving people's anuses. Thank you.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    This is literally the stupidest thing ever. Unown Uzer I get that we need crises and appreciate you taking the time out to write one, but you are really making a big fuss over nothing. All Mobbsy asked you to do was change one word that wouldn't have changed the meaning of what was going on, and then he would have said yes. It's quite clear to me that Mobbsy and LP aren't sat in some dark room somewhere plotting the demise of the Crisis Committee, otherwise he would have just rejected the crisis outright. The part in question was rather distasteful and inappropriate anyway and the only reason I didn't object to its inclusion was, ironically, that I thought that if I did so, knowing you, something like this furore would happen and the crisis would end up not being submitted - which would not really be the best outcome given that, as you will appreciate, we are damn near being shut down. You'll have to delete the passage anyway now that LP has, quite reasonably, objected to his rectal area being a subject of discussion. Do that and you will have an (albeit significantly more reluctant than before) aye from me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    This is literally the stupidest thing ever. Unown Uzer I get that we need crises and appreciate you taking the time out to write one, but you are really making a big fuss over nothing. All Mobbsy asked you to do was change one word that wouldn't have changed the meaning of what was going on, and then he would have said yes. It's quite clear to me that Mobbsy and LP aren't sat in some dark room somewhere plotting the demise of the Crisis Committee, otherwise he would have just rejected the crisis outright. The part in question was rather distasteful and inappropriate anyway and the only reason I didn't object to its inclusion was, ironically, that I thought that if I did so, knowing you, something like this furore would happen and the crisis would end up not being submitted - which would not really be the best outcome given that, as you will appreciate, we are damn near being shut down. You'll have to delete the passage anyway now that LP has, quite reasonably, objected to his rectal area being a subject of discussion. Do that and you will have an (albeit significantly more reluctant than before) aye from me.
    Haha, actually, you've summed up the reason I didn't say no to it, because then he would think that we were plotting... Well said though!

ReputationRep:
    There's no reason to not use it just because it's censored. People will still understand that the asterisks mean up LP's butt. If you get confirmation from DMcG that it can be submitted with majority, not everyone, then you can submit it. If it needs everyone, then when you change the word, I will say yes.
    I am really looking forward to this crisis.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    I am really looking forward to this crisis.
    Sounds like you're going to be waiting a very long time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    To be quite honest, the crisis itself isn't actually that bad, it's just because UU wants to take the piss, and insult the PM, it will mar the crisis. If he actually cared about the CC continuing in the future, and for it actually being a good part of the MHoC, he wouldn't post the paragraph in question. To be clear, I take back my approval of this crisis, it no longer has my support.

ReputationRep:
    IMO if the CC is shut down the draft crisis should be posted in the bar.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    IMO if the CC is shut down the daft crisis should be posted in the bar.
    Corrected that typo for you! I agree though!

ReputationRep:
    Corrected that typo for you! I agree though!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Haha, that's a great gif xD
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Would you please confirm whether all CC members need to give approval in order for a crisis to be submitted or is a majority of CC members that support it sufficient?
    I've read the Constitution and it's up to the Chair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.