The Student Room Group

I need help on science mock

I posted a question before twice and no one seems to want to help no one gave me any help. I need help on how to revise for my core physics mock and what i need to learn? Im doing aqa

Scroll to see replies

Get the AQA spec,it tells you everything you need to know

Then memorise the CGP revision guide

A/A* guranteed
Reply 2
Will i need to learn any formulas
Original post by leeza_123

idk, look on the spec
Reply 4
Original post by leeza_123

there are quite a few in the formula booklet.
Reply 5
Original post by The Diplomat.

A/A* guranteed

Did this at GCSE's

6 A's
2 B's
3 C's
1 D

3 EZ 5 ME
Original post by ruby420
x

:laugh: thats pretty much it
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
ok thanks
Reply 8
Finally people actually bothered to reply.
I made AQA GCSE Core Science revision cards for my GCSEs
You may find them useful, Physics cards are in blue, you print them on Word LONG edge double sided and there are questions to test you on the back
:biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I made AQA GCSE Core Science revision cards for my GCSEs
You may find them useful, Physics cards are in blue, you print them on Word LONG edge double sided and there are questions to test you on the back
:biggrin:

Ok thanks.:smile:
Reply 12

A/A* guranteed

Yeah I did something similar
didn't really know how to use a spec back then X'D but I made notes directly from the book (we had core, additional and further additional books), filled up 3 notebooks with notes got As and A*s in all my modules (9 exams + 3 ISAs = 12 modules) :u:
make notes from the spec OP! :h:

Spoiler

Original post by z33
Yeah I did something similar
didn't really know how to use a spec back then X'D but I made notes directly from the book (we had core, additional and further additional books), filled up 3 notebooks with notes got As and A*s in all my modules (9 exams + 3 ISAs = 12 modules) :u:
make notes from the spec OP! :h:

Spoiler

LOL i didn't even make notes, I just memorised it in my head :rofl:
Reply 14
LOL i didn't even make notes, I just memorised it in my head :rofl:

you people man ¬_¬

i have to rewrite my notes a billion times to get them into my head and all you do is READ THE ****?!?!?

:colonhash: jealous is an understatement X'D
Original post by z33
you people man ¬_¬

i have to rewrite my notes a billion times to get them into my head and all you do is READ THE ****?!?!?

:colonhash: jealous is an understatement X'D

lol I wouldn't say that I have an eidetic memory thought LOL, I just read each sentence a few times until I could say it without looking, then the next day see If I could remember everything xD
Reply 16
lol I wouldn't say that I have an eidetic memory thought LOL, I just read each sentence a few times until I could say it without looking, then the next day see If I could remember everything xD

oh... did you do this for A levels too :O?
Original post by z33
oh... did you do this for A levels too :O?

LOL no! There was way too much content for me to do that. Plus A levels were more about understanding rather than memorising
Reply 18
LOL no! There was way too much content for me to do that. Plus A levels were more about understanding rather than memorising

oh okay thought so hahaha

lol not bio X'D
but yeah i agree ... chemistry is reallllllyyyyy taking the piss right now :tongue:
Reply 19

subjects/stats?

Quick Reply

Latest