Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some 10/10 model says she is going to come and marry me if I send her $30000? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    ...seriously?
    Yes. Was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Yes. Was it?
    no -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    no -_-
    What does it mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Hows it a scam? She sent pictures and everything and she says I am the hottest man she has ever seen.

Yeah we'll see who the mug is when I wake up to a gorgeous model everyday while you wake up to a bunch of cats who hate your guts. :rolleyes:
    But don`t you see? That`s what they do.They send some random photo of some hot woman to make you think this is the exact woman you are corresponding with. My ex did this. He sent a woman in Nigeria £2,500. They were going to start a jewellery business together in the UK,selling African jewellery. He had her photos,contact details,everything. He sent her two instalments,totalling £2,500. When the second instalment had been sent,he never heard from her again.They had been writing to each other for almost a year before he sent any money so he trusted her and thought it was legit. The woman probably didn`t even exist. It was most probaly a Nigerian gang of men who just get some random photo of some woman and the gullible man thinks it is a real,genuine person. If she is genuine,tell her to send you some money first. Like a big amount of money,to your home address. I bet you never hear from her again.

ReputationRep:
    legit m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    why would you send $30000 to someone you don't know in the first place
    Because she's 10/10, would bang again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    But don`t you see? That`s what they do.They send some random photo of some hot woman to make you think this is the exact woman you are corresponding with. My ex did this. He sent a woman in Nigeria £2,500. They were going to start a jewellery business together in the UK,selling African jewellery. He had her photos,contact details,everything. He sent her two instalments,totalling £2,500. When the second instalment had been sent,he never heard from her again.They had been writing to each other for almost a year before he sent any money so he trusted her and thought it was legit. The woman probably didn`t even exist. It was most probaly a Nigerian gang of men who just get some random photo of some woman and the gullible man thinks it is a real,genuine person. If she is genuine,tell her to send you some money first. Like a big amount of money,to your home address. I bet you never hear from her again.
    Why are you even wasting your time? He is clearly trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL I know. But I thought,just in case he wasn`t i`d give my bit of experience on a similar issue with my ex.
    (Original post by Sunilaa)
    Why are you even wasting your time? He is clearly trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You will be placed on a [can`t think of the exact name]. It`s something like a "mug`s list",something like that.
    Sucker list.

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    LOL I know. But I thought,just in case he wasn`t i`d give my bit of experience on a similar issue with my ex.
    Ah ok ok. I was getting worried over here 😂

A love based on money is not a love at all, young one. :no:

ReputationRep:
    What could possibly go wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    You think its legit?
    some nice jewellery would be enough to bring in some models such as those i offered you and well am still waiting for a reply at your end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Ask the Nigerian Prince
    Damn now that you mentioned him, he promised to pay me 30k per grand i paid him, still waiting for my 300k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenuin)
    Sucker list.

You're welcome
    Yes,that`s it.

ReputationRep:
    In ur dreams lol I get more girls than u do

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about a 10/10 model but you are certainly a 10/10 troll based on the replies on here :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Deffo a scam but I suggest you send her the money anyway. Yolo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    In ur dreams lol I get more girls than u do
    lol i dont think lesbian count as real girls mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    You think its legit?
    ask for a photo, then post it here http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.