Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some 10/10 model says she is going to come and marry me if I send her $30000? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I don't know about a 10/10 model but you are certainly a 10/10 troll based on the replies on here :rofl:
    He ain't even a good troll lol

1/10 more like just for the pure desperation attention seeking effort he puts in lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)

1/10 more like just for the pure desperation attention seeking effort he puts in lol
    He's the worst, and his views are disturbing me. He thinks meat eaters are equivalent to murderers. Like wut?

ReputationRep:

He's definatly veggie boy or whatever his name was (he had over 9 it seems like)

Idk, people seem to be taking him seriously though which is a bit worrying

ReputationRep:

Also if he's as hot as he claims he is on the other thread and he's 'that guy', why does he need to pay this girl $30,000? Surely he can pick anyone up and wouldn't need to pay her.

ReputationRep:
    He's definatly veggie boy or whatever his name was (he had over 9 it seems like)

I confronted him about being veggie boy but he denied it. The thing is all the vegman vegboy accounts kept getting banned but presumably that's because the username was so similar. Surely they can tell by his IP address its the same guy?!

ReputationRep:

(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Also if he's as hot as he claims he is on the other thread and he's 'that guy', why does he need to pay this girl $30,000? Surely he can pick anyone up and wouldn't need to pay her.
    dunno, don't care really. He seems quite pathetic and has anger issues lol

ReputationRep:
    I confronted him about being veggie boy but he denied it. The thing is all the vegman vegboy accounts kept getting banned but presumably that's because the username was so similar. Surely they can tell by his IP address its the same guy?!
    idk

you can change ur ip address though so not necessarily

ReputationRep:
    There are ways and means of getting around the IP address thing

William Walker has had multiple accounts on here and the mods haven't noticed until someone (*Cough* Hydeman *Cough*) noticed

He still has one on here :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Hopefully a bird will **** on you tomorrow,

ReputationRep:
    He's the worst, and his views are disturbing me. He thinks meat eaters are equivalent to murderers. Like wut?
    How are they not equilvalent to murderers? They both take lives dont they?

ReputationRep:

I am not veggieboy? who is veggieboy? I have never heard of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Hopefully a bird will **** on you tomorrow,
    :yawn:

don't get mad lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    How are they not equilvalent to murderers? They both take lives dont they?
    Please reply to my comment in the other thread about the scenario. In my opinion this is how they differ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11;6217553Yeah we'll see who the mug is when I wake up to a gorgeous model everyday while you wake up to a bunch of cats who hate your guts. [s)
    rolleyes[/s]
    Id be surprised if I woke up with either tbh. GO to sleep one day, and BAM you have a model next to you or some cats. Either way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    I am not veggieboy? who is veggieboy? I have never heard of him.
    Lies

ReputationRep:
    There are ways and means of getting around the IP address thing

William Walker has had multiple accounts on here and the mods haven't noticed until someone (*Cough* Hydeman *Cough*) noticed

He still has one on here :rofl:
    I seeee. Is the main WW account banned now? Wasn't he being inappropriate to underage girls?

It was too obvious. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I seeee. Is the main WW account banned now? Wasn't he being inappropriate to underage girls?
    It is banned now but not because of what Hashim dug up; for a different reason entirely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    It was too obvious. :mmm:
    See if you can find his other one

See if you can find his other one
    LOL, I only found his other one by accident. I won't go looking for him though; I'm not that far gone (yet :lol:).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.