Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Date next week, should I message her in between? Watch

Announcements

I have a date next week with a girl in my class. I arranged it and the next available day that we can make it is next Monday. I'm so excited for it as it's my first ever date! But I don't know what to do until Monday. Should I message her every day until the date to keep the momentum or only message her the night before?

ReputationRep:
    Everyday but don't be pushy but don't ingore the messages because you feel like youre replying too fast. In other words read her mind.

bump

ReputationRep:
    If I'm interested in someone I message/talk to them whenever I want. I think it's nice to know people like you, but everyone is different. Can you not judge how much contact you think she'd like? I have a friend who's in the happiest LDR you could imagine (been long distance for two years, together 6) and they talk maybe twice a week, but if it was me I'd talk everyday. It just depends on the people lmao

ReputationRep:
    Talking everyday is fine, having one sided conversations everyday is not. In the end just do what you want because that who you are.
    Just remember you dont want to extinguish all dialogue via text and become awkward in person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.