Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    So Im taking part in the Merit Award exams and although Ive been doing past questions and looking at the past papers I need some advice on how to revise for the Part A of the History paper as all the questions are so vague! :P Plus none of them have come up twice so I cant predict what will come up, any advice would be great!

Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Bump. Any help appreciated I am doing both history papers

ReputationRep:
    If you are asking this kind of questions one day before exam, it seems like this year competition wont be very high
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I got this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaronmdaniels)
    I got this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You wish mwahahaha. Just kidding. good luck. I hope everyone wins atleast 1k£ ☺
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Section A worries me not gonna lie. But good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    how did it go? im sitting criminology at 4pm poland time. maybe some of you will write it earlier?

ReputationRep:
    also. how many people were sitting this in wales? in poland there were about 30 ppl. but tbh only maybe 3 or 5 pll were competent enough.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    mine went well man I have another history one tomorrow, so no criminology Sorry

I am not sure about Wales. I am from England, and I know three from my school are sitting exams. Poland NICE! Maybe I will see you there next year then

ReputationRep:
    waaait. tomorrow? xD we are sitting both exams in 1 day. If i took history i would hrlp you but I hate history sry what I asked was how many people were writing exam at the same time as you. so we may calculate our chances mwahaha

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the Physical geography paper!?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone take the English Literature paper? How did you find it?

Taking the Creative Writing one tomorrow, kind of nervous!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imuya)
    waaait. tomorrow? xD we are sitting both exams in 1 day. If i took history i would hrlp you but I hate history sry what I asked was how many people were writing exam at the same time as you. so we may calculate our chances mwahaha
    I don't know how many altogether. I was the only one doing history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imuya)
    If you are asking this kind of questions one day before exam, it seems like this year competition wont be very high
    Actually Ive been revising for the past three months and this question was posted two weeks ago because nothing I tried worked on the first question... :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imuya)
    how did it go? im sitting criminology at 4pm poland time. maybe some of you will write it earlier?
    It went really well actually. Ive got the Politics one today and then it is just the waiting game!! Good Luck!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe445)
    Actually Ive been revising for the past three months and this question was posted two weeks ago because nothing I tried worked on the first question... :L
    Which one did you do in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Which one did you do in the end?
    For Part A I did the 'What restricts historians from accessing the past' or something like that and for Part B I did the Crusades one!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    For Part A I did the 'What restricts historians from accessing the past' or something like that and for Part B I did the Crusades one!
    Yeah I did that. It was the truth :P
    I did Germany two states 1949

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did that. It was the truth :P
    I did Germany two states 1949
    Ahh which other one did you do? I had politics today?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ahh which other one did you do? I had politics today?
    How'd it go? I did the second history paper yesterday!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.