Condom training for boyfriend

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I need to condom train my bf, apart from 3 occasions he never uses it and we've both been tested and i've mentioned it to him that 'i'm going to get you condom trained'

I even purposely nipped his male part so he had to use it but he didn't even though he was in pain.

Any advice on what I should do?

And I am using contraceptive , so is that why he feels confident not to use one?
Mihael_Keehl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This issue doesn't even need to be anon.
Dheorl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nipped his male part?

Maybe he just really doesn't want to use them, and if you really want to use them then I guess you might not work out, or just stop having sex...
username457532
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not sure violence is the way to solve this issue. Just say 'I'm not having sex with you without a condom.' And then don't unless he's using one.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why do you 'need' to do this? 'I only want to have sex with condoms' is a reason, but that's not the one you have, is it?

Nipping him was not good behaviour.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need to condom train my bf, apart from 3 occasions he never uses it and we've both been tested and i've mentioned it to him that 'i'm going to get you condom trained'

I even purposely nipped his male part so he had to use it but he didn't even though he was in pain.

Any advice on what I should do?

And I am using contraceptive , so is that why he feels confident not to use one?
What's the point if you are on the pill? Anyway, just tell him you are not on the pill anymore then, I'm sure he'll start using them.
username457532
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
What's the point if you are on the pill? Anyway, just tell him you are not on the pill anymore then, I'm sure he'll start using them.
Some people want two methods of contraception in case one fails.

But it doesn't matter why OP wants to use condoms. Wanting to use barriers is enough of a reason to insist they are used or certain (or any) sexual activities don't happen.
CrawfordDave
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dheorl)
or just stop having sex...
This. He'll quickly start using condoms if you stop sex altogether.
keturah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Put it on for him.
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CrawfordDave)
This. He'll quickly start using condoms if you stop sex altogether.
Or, you know, they'll just stop having sex.
ikhan94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tell him your going to dump him if he doesnt want to put it on
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm happy to give your boyfriend some support with his training. 😎
CrawfordDave
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Or, you know, they'll just stop having sex.
doubt that a guy would be satisfied not having sex. And it is a whole lot better than risking pregnancy
Dheorl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CrawfordDave)
doubt that a guy would be satisfied not having sex. And it is a whole lot better than risking pregnancy
I find condoms bad enough I often would rather just not have sex.
lucaf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just refuse to have sex with him unless he wears one, really not that complicated.
Lord_Fister
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Simple fix..tell your boyfriend in no uncertain terms, until he wears a condom he will only receive anal and oral love.

Until he can respect you, all he gets is your mouth and back-door! After his first urinary tract infection from "playing the back nine", and penile bleaching to rid him of the so called "high-tide mark", he will think again.

Here's a helpful hint, chow down on a curry vindaloo and some prune custard and hour or so before the butt feast begins... this will traumatise him into action! (Unless he's a fifty year old German male, in which case ignore my advice!)
Attached files
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I find condoms bad enough I often would rather just not have sex.
I think you are realyyyy exaggerating now. Don't believe it for a second.
username944192
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why are you talking about training him as if he's a dog? That's not how you treat a boyfriend.

If you're on another contraceptive you don't NEED condoms. I've used just the pill with my long term boyfriend for a long time and it's fine as long as you take it consistently. He probably doesn't understand why you would want to make him wear something that will make sex less enjoyable for him when you're already taking contraception, if I were him I wouldn't be pleased about it either!
username1524603
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If he does not respect you enough to meet your demands that he wears a condom when having sex, I do not think he can respect you enough to continue a mature relationship with you.
username944192
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
I think you are realyyyy exaggerating now. Don't believe it for a second.
Why? Condoms smell and feel disgusting. I'm female and I think they're gross. Completely understand why men don't like them.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
13.75%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (43)
26.88%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (67)
41.88%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.13%

Watched Threads