The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ciel.
I think you are realyyyy exaggerating now. Don't believe it for a second.

Nope, being genuinely honest. They can be painful to put on, dull sensation when on, make sex less spontaneous and exciting and can be a pain to dispose of afterwards.
Reply 21
Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
If he does not respect you enough to meet your demands that he wears a condom when having sex, I do not think he can respect you enough to continue a mature relationship with you.

This is a ridiculous view to have. Frankly I wouldn't want to be in any relationship where sex involves demands of any kind.
Original post by Dheorl
This is a ridiculous view to have. Frankly I wouldn't want to be in any relationship where sex involves demands of any kind.

Such as.

" I demand the oright to have sex without a condom regardless of your (her) insistence" ?

The conditions of sex between two people have to be clearly understood and no decent partner would insist on condom free sex if the other feels it is needed
Absolutely, but in this case unless I am reading the original post wrongly, the OP seems to think that she should get her current boyf happy to use condoms with future partners.
Simple fix..tell your boyfriend in no uncertain terms, until he wears a condom he will only receive anal and oral love. Until he can respect you all he gets is your mouth and back-door! After his first urinary tract infection from
Just because you are on the pill doesn't mean he shouldn't use a condom. If he finds them uncomfortable, or they dull the sensation etc make sure he realises no one will want to have sex with him without one because of the infection risk.

Honestly, he sounds really immature and you shouldn't waste your time with him. Tell him no condom no sex, and if he leaves you are better off without him.
Reply 26
Original post by domonict
Such as.

" I demand the oright to have sex without a condom regardless of your (her) insistence" ?

The conditions of sex between two people have to be clearly understood and no decent partner would insist on condom free sex if the other feels it is needed

And no decent partner would demand on something that ruins an otherwise pleasurable experience. No decent partner would "demand" anything. A discussion as to the reason for each sides views with a conclusion hopefully being reached or the relationship being terminated that is what decent partners would do.
Reply 27
Original post by supernerdural
Just because you are on the pill doesn't mean he shouldn't use a condom. If he finds them uncomfortable, or they dull the sensation etc make sure he realises no one will want to have sex with him without one because of the infection risk.

Millions, if not possibly billions, of people would happily have sex with someone without a condom, some even irregardless as to whether or not they are in a relationship.

Yes, obviously if a woman is ridiculously paranoid about pregnancy then some compromise will have to be made or they'll have to stop having sex. I really don't see why a guy not wanting to use a condom is seen as such a heinous opinion though.
You probably just need to nip him again
N-n-n-nipping his male parts?

Wtf?

Original post by Dheorl
I demand that no one nip my male parts.

Original post by Lord_Fister
Simple fix..tell your boyfriend in no uncertain terms, until he wears a condom he will only receive anal and oral love.Until he can respect you, all he gets is your mouth and back-door! After his first urinary tract infection from "playing the back nine", and penile bleaching to rid him of the so called "high-tide mark", he will think again.
Attachment not found
Here's a helpful hint, chow down on a curry vindaloo and some prune custard and hour or so before the butt feast begins... this will traumatise him into action! (Unless he's a fifty year old German male, in which case ignore my advice!)
Not the dreaded anal & oral!
:colone:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dheorl

Sex is about consent. And the people involved in the sex both have to consent to any activity and can put any restriction they like on that activity happening. If the other person (or people) involved don't agree with the restrictions then that activity doesn't happen.
Reply 31
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Sex is about consent. And the people involved in the sex both have to consent to any activity and can put any restriction they like on that activity happening. If the other person (or people) involved don't agree with the restrictions then that activity doesn't happen.

And he is equally able to put the restriction of no condoms. If they can't agree then they can't have sex. This is pretty much what I've been saying the whole thread.
Original post by Dheorl
And he is equally able to put the restriction of no condoms. If they can't agree then they can't have sex. This is pretty much what I've been saying the whole thread.

Yes. If OP says they'll only have sex with condom's their boyfriend needs to decide if he'd rather use condoms or not have sex.
Reply 33
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Yes. If OP says they'll only have sex with condom's their boyfriend needs to decide if he'd rather use condoms or not have sex.

I'm confused as to why it's always worded this way round. If the OP's bf says they'll only have sex without condoms she needs to decide if she'd rather not use them or not have sex.
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
I need to condom train my bf, apart from 3 occasions he never uses it and we've both been tested and i've mentioned it to him that 'i'm going to get you condom trained'

I even purposely nipped his male part so he had to use it but he didn't even though he was in pain.

Any advice on what I should do?

And I am using contraceptive , so is that why he feels confident not to use one?

what does nipped his male part mean? With your teeth? You sliced his dick?
Why hasn't anybody suggested the OP using a female condom instead then? The pill and this condom will give you two types of protection, a very low risk of getting pregnant and protects from STDs.
Original post by Tom78
what does nipped his male part mean? With your teeth? You sliced his dick?

with teeth nothing else, just a cut that stretched when he continues to have sex without it healing
Original post by Pharmaholic
Why hasn't anybody suggested the OP using a female condom instead then? The pill and this condom will give you two types of protection, a very low risk of getting pregnant and protects from STDs.

I've tried other contraceptions and I just want him to do his part so if anything goes wrong it wont be blamed on me.

That's the real essence of this 'condom training' issue.

And i'm not on the pill, I am on the implant which is more permanent
From what I've read so far, the main issue is so that it's not 100% on me not to get pregnant, so I just want him to do his part.

But, usually due to laziness or the excitement of the moment, he doesn't comply unless his man hood is hurt.

And I've tried other contraception, and i'm not paranoid, just don't want to get pregnant during university.
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
with teeth nothing else, just a cut that stretched when he continues to have sex without it healing

Next time you'll tell us that you moonlight as a serial killer. Savage!

Latest

Trending

Trending