The Student Room Group

Social work university interviews!

Hi, I am a mature student completing an Access to Higher Education course in Social Work. I have applied for three universities to study a Social Work degree. This involes a three step process before recieving a conditional offer. This tuesday I recieved a reply from my second choice uni offering me a written assessment and group discussion, I emailed them to accept the offer.Today I recieved a letter from my first choice university offering me the same, on the same date and time. What would be the best course of action? To change the date on my first choice and risk not being able to get another interview or change my second choice even though i have already confirmed? please help!
aw thats a horrible situation but on the bright side it must be nice to be so much in demand. If i was you i world call the second university explain the problem letting them know that they are your first choice and you are willing to cancel the other if need be hopefully they be able to offer you an alternative date or time on the spot.

Quick Reply

Latest