http://www.queenhill.demon.co.uk/airspeak/air_speak.htm

ReputationRep:
    That is the best ever. Have some rep.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    That is the best ever. Have some rep.

MB
    Yeah I would rep you too but I just gave some out I wonder how long they got away with it for :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Hehehe..check it out

LOOOOOO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OOOO OOOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    Not quite as good but,
    On a late running NSE train into London:

We are now ariving at London Bridge. I appologise for the delay to this service this morning - there were more red lights out there than in Soho. Not as much fun though!

I liked it anyway. The Driver did gat complained about though - some people have no sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh! That's a very old one! Still funny though

I was in Norwich on business a few weeks back, and the train back to dinium sat in the middle of no-where (somewhere near Ipswich) for about 30 minutes.

The driver appologised for the delay saying it was due to '**** trains and an even *****er company' made my day

ReputationRep:
    muchos funny

ReputationRep:
    hahaha!!!

ReputationRep:
    me and my friend were on a train and the announcement came over, in a really bored voice:

"we're late. sorry, although i don't really care. we're late because this train is ****. they gave me this train because they hate me. we're all going to be late."

ReputationRep:
    Driver makes this announcement:
    I appologise for the delay to this service. This was due to a management cockup.
    Its true he really said it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Hehehe..check it out

That's quality...I so have to do that myself now

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.