Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YsfAli)
    I dont get it, i thought the specimen papers are already up on the aqa website for new spec?
    Idk if its updated, but only teachers should have access to the one i posted

ReputationRep:
    Nah only the first set of specimens are there. Do you have the MS for this paper and do u happen to have paper 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BinyQuan)
    Nah only the first set of specimens are there. Do you have the MS for this paper and do u happen to have paper 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YsfAli)
    Nop just paper 1 with answers

ReputationRep:
    Nop just paper 1 with answers
    Kl, thanks for the paper

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to know the 6 required practicals off by heart for the AS exams?? Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 811
Size:  27.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OfficialChemist)
    Do we need to know the 6 required practicals off by heart for the AS exams?? Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 811
Size:  27.1 KB
    I'm sure we do because my teacher mentioned that we may get questions on them just did the root one yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How are you guys gonna revise for the required practical questions? Idk what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusufff)
    How are you guys gonna revise for the required practical questions? Idk what to do
    did you not complete these practicals in school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virolite)
    did you not complete these practicals in school?
    Lol yeah we did but still, feel like I need to revise/go over it all

ReputationRep:
    http://postimg.org/gallery/2naaf9on6/

Uploaded all my pic with answer to paper 1
    I dont get Q 3.3, can anyone explain it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone finding the specimen paper from this spec harder than the past papers from the previous spec?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for uploading the images, this paper is a lot easier than the ones online. Are the answers you wrote correct from the mark scheme??

ReputationRep:
    anyone got the chemistry OCR practice papers that you need a password to access? Need to do some more revision and my teacher is a useless mong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thinker13)
    Anyone finding the specimen paper from this spec harder than the past papers from the previous spec?
    YES. Even for AQA Chem. I feel like past papers aren't even helping because of the specimens! D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123chem)
    Ratios were calculated and as the ratios of the 2 were similar it showed that there was barely any difference (v vague sorry I just briefly looked at Q)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123chem)

1) Head + body = 112.3 + 9.3 = 121.6mm (you + to get the total length and you - to find the length of the head)

Head = 112.3 - 9.3 = 103mm -> 103/121.6

*the SD is 9.3 (you + or - this value)

You do the same for the other 3 values given.

For the ratios:

Head + body/ tail -> 112.3/105.5 = 1.06:1

95.2/90.2 = 1.05:1

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have paper two?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need help with exam technique, I recently did a paper 2 specimen and did not do good as I hoped to have done so. I don't really know how I did so bad as I put the correct stuff in but whether its to do with me not reading the question properly or I just don't know how to apply to answer the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did that practice paper two as a mock today. What a load of ******** LMAOOO not joking the whole thing was graphs. I'm going to fail everything.

This is what's on it. Hope some of you can do better than me because I absolutely flunked that. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1462804951.663325.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  134.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.