ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H_MO)
    Someone help me, mans crying inside

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL dont watch you can start trapping with me and my boys cuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sajjjid)
    LOL most these answers for the embryo plant shii are so random
    I wrote about directional selection and how the extreme phenotypes will be able to reproduce and pass on alleles. And mutation of alleles and stuff 😂

ReputationRep:
    What did you put for how exopeptidases and endopeptidases worked together efficiently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayusherloren)
    What did everyone write for the haemoglobin question and the water potential question about the worm
    They wouldnt be able to live in sea water because that contains salt so the water potential would be low which would cause water to go down this water potential gradiet out of the cell (hyptonic). And water is vital to survive.

ReputationRep:
    it's a new spec and yes papers were easy but a little harder than quite a few past papers. Grade boundaries might go down a few marks but nothing erratic i don't think

ReputationRep:
    LOL dont watch you can start trapping with me and my boys cuss
    Nah but seriously akh i think that paper was harder than paper 1. What did u put for the respiratory inhibitor question ting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone put for the disc question where we had to calculate the area of the clear zones D and B and give a value for how much more efficient D was or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwifruit99)
    What did you put for how exopeptidases and endopeptidases worked together efficiently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Endopeptidases break longer chains into smaller chains, creating more terminal proteins which the exopeptidases can act on, therefore more hydrolysis occurs, something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    What did everyone put for the disc question where we had to calculate the area of the clear zones D and B and give a value for how much more efficient D was or something.

I think I got 2.9 , and I also think it was asking about how many more times it was bigger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H_MO)
    Nah but seriously akh i think that paper was harder than paper 1. What did u put for the respiratory inhibitor question ting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ygm fam. how are man on here saying it was easier. And I wrote respiratory inhibitor would mean less O2 which would mean mitochondria wouldnt produce the ATP needed for the active transport into the cell. idek tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Got around 2.86, range is probably going to be relatively big since diameter would've been hard to measure exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafiuddin)
    Got around 2.86, range is probably going to be relatively big since diameter would've been hard to measure exactly
    Do you think they will accept 2.9 (2 significant figures)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello_987123)
    I think I got 2.9 , and I also think it was asking about how many more times it was bigger
    How did you get that? I swear you measure both the sizes and then divide the bigger by the smaller. I got 1.7x. Plus by looking at it it didnt look 3x bigger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H_MO)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Something like less respiration occurs, less atp produced, Na/K pump can't actively transport Na out of the cell as much, so conc gradient is lower from ileum to cell, so less Na taken in, therefore less Amino acids taken in via Co transport

ReputationRep:
    Ygm fam. how are man on here saying it was easier. And I wrote respiratory inhibitor would mean less O2 which would mean mitochondria wouldnt produce the ATP needed for the active transport into the cell. idek tho
    that along with more detail is correct

ReputationRep:
    Nah blud everything i revised never popped up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamescullen2505)
    Was there a mistake on the paper? How can a worm have haemoglobin if it has no circulatory system?
    Worms still have blood which has haemoglobin in it - its just that because of short diffusion distances they dont need a circulatory system as o2 can diffuse right into their cells

ReputationRep:
    I think you did what I did and measured the radius instead of the diameter

How did you get that? I swear you measure both the sizes and then divide the bigger by the smaller. I got 1.7x. Plus by looking at it it didnt look 3x bigger

ReputationRep:
    Yooo whats this halimaglobin question i swear that wasn't even on the exam??

ReputationRep:
    what precautions had to be taken by the scientists for the FEV questions?
    And the factors which had to be controlled during the experiment?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.