Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Having intimate dreams about someone I used to know Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I graduated university last July, and during my time there I met a girl who became a friend of mine. While neither of us made a move to take it further, I have always been fond of her. After uni, I went onto work, and she has gone onto do a masters, while I started a relationship with another girl around 3 months ago, who I really like.

However, in the past two months I have had numerous dreams about the girl I was friends with at uni, some are simple, but some go as far to have me declaring my love for her. Could these dreams mean anything, or are they just random dreams?

ReputationRep:
    I once dreamed of stabbing an Egyptian with a carrot. I've never been to Egypt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    I once dreamed of stabbing an Egyptian with a carrot. I've never been to Egypt
    How did you know they where Egyptian then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    How did you know they where Egyptian then
    Because that was what they were screaming when I was stabbing them. Dunno why they thought I would stop because they are Egyptian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by das ich man)
    because that was what they were screaming when i was stabbing them. Dunno why they thought i would stop because they are egyptian.
    Stop stabbing me with that carrot! I AM AN EGYPTIAN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iFinity)
    Stop stabbing me with that carrot! I AM AN EGYPTIAN!
    Dream logic

ReputationRep:
    If you dream about someone or something, you are thinking about it too much. You are dreaming about her because you think about her alot, am i wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream where I was on a date with this guy from work but throughout the date we just walked through town and he kept randomly punching people

Moral:dreams are weird don't read too much into them lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.