Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got received an email saying I'm up from an interview at the end of Feb and am bricking it!
    I have no idea how to prepare for this interview, any suggestions?!

ReputationRep:
    Every University is different on the way the conduct their nursing interview. For some, you have to do literacy and numeracy tests or group discussion. However, read about the role of an adult nurse; The values and skills of nursing including the 6Cs of nursing; Know why you want to do adult nursing. You may be given a scenario, and will be asked questions based on the scenario. They may ask you about the challenges you will face in the course. Also, read about current issues in nursing. Like every other interview, you may be asked this common interview question "tell us about yourself". When answering this questions, maintain an eye contact, be confident, tell them about your personality, skills, experience and motivation. They want to know if your personality, motivation, skills and interest match the course. Hope this helps. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.