The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skystarlight
I am not spreading negativity, i'm spreading the truth...

To some people, the truth is also cutting off people's heads and spreading radicalism.

Stating that there is no afterlife is just as flawed as stating there is an afterlife. There is no evidence to back either points.
Original post by RobML
Impermanancy only makes things more precious... it's like rarity in time.

Yes. But it also means they do not matter in the end, because they are not eternal.
Original post by rap11
No,

But anything you do or happens to you in this life won;t matter eventually.

Well one of my great great grandchildren may become emperor of the world so.......
Reply 23
Original post by The Diplomat.
Well one of my great great grandchildren may become emperor of the world so.......

The nhe will die. And everything he is responsible for will die. And in billions of years nothing will even know humans existed.

so?

Maybe,But he will die too, and so on.

Do you really think anything that matters in the world right now will matter in a billion years?.
What about 972 trillion years???
Reply 25
Original post by Joel 96
To some people, the truth is also cutting off people's heads and spreading radicalism.

Stating that there is no afterlife is just as flawed as stating there is an afterlife. There is no evidence to back either points.

There is also no evidence that pigs don't fly.

So to dsay pigs dont fly is stupid then?
Original post by rap11
There is also no evidence that pigs don't fly.

So to dsay pigs dont fly is stupid then?

There is evidence. They don't have wings.
They do, however, wear bowties.
Reply 27
Yes. But it also means they do not matter in the end, because they are not eternal.

Why does something not matter if it's not eternal? What do you even mean by "matter"?
Reply 28
Original post by Joel 96
There is evidence. They don't have wings.
They do, however, wear bowties.

how you know they dont have wings?
Original post by RobML
Why does something not matter if it's not eternal? What do you even mean by "matter"?

See look at the Roman empire for instance.
Millions of soldiers died for it...
It doesn't even exist right now, it doesn't matter anymore, so will eveything else be as time goes...
Original post by rap11
how you know they dont have wings?

Pigs belong to the Suidae family. They are famous for their natural inability to fly, unlike that of their neighbours, the horses.
Maybe,But he will die too, and so on.

Do you really think anything that matters in the world right now will matter in a billion years?.
What about 972 trillion years???

Nah, he will be a cyborg
Nah, he will be a cyborg

Stop joking and answer seriously...
Stop joking and answer seriously...

I am serious?

Cyborgs will happen
Nothing really matters...

... to me...

MAMA
JUST KILLED A MAN
PUT A GUN AGAINST HIS HEAD
PULLED MY TRIGGER NOW HE'S DEAD

MAMA
LIFE HAD JUST BEGUUUN
BUT NOW I'VE GONE AND THROWN IT AAAAAALLL AWAYYY

MAMA
OOOOOOOHHOOOOHHHHH
DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY
IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW
CARRY ON, CARRY ON
'cos nothing really matters...
I am serious?

Cyborgs will happen

So even if they do the universe will explode or collapse in trillions of years so they won't be able to survive...
So even if they do the universe will explode or collapse in trillions of years so they won't be able to survive...

nah Scientists will prevent that from happening
nah Scientists will prevent that from happening

but at sone point something will happen that will make humans extinct.
If not in a million than in a billion if not than in a trillion years if not than in 950 trillion if not tgan in 950 centillion years abd so on forever...
but at sone point something will happen that will make humans extinct.
If not in a million than in a billion if not than in a trillion years if not than in 950 trillion if not tgan in 950 centillion years abd so on forever...

by then we will have the ability to time travel, so we can just go back in time just before a ****storm is about to happen
by then we will have the ability to time travel, so we can just go back in time just before a ****storm is about to happen

So you do want to tell me that in 957465456655755577655676555567766666666654777775577765433348987665445688854433367754478765445565334677875545788654436786543357875444688754468965444247886434764478854588996443368964445677
Years, things that happen now will still matter, and there will still be humans ?!?!

Latest