Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Germany admits it cannot account for 600 THOUSAND of its 1.1million asylum seekers Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    The German government is unable to say where more than half of the one million asylum seekers allowed into the country have ended up, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.

Government statistics show that Germany registered 1.1million applications by the end of last year under its EASY system, which does not record much more than an applicant's county of origin.

German Interior Ministry spokesman Dr Harald Neymanns admitted that delays in the processing of asylum seeker applications would account for some of those missing.

But he also said that in some cases refugees may not have stayed in Germany but instead gone on to a different country elsewhere in the EU.

Read More:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...el-Europe.html

Not 6, not 600, not even 6000. But 600,000. Potentially an army.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's reassuring...

ReputationRep:
    They shouldn't have made the decision first time, just got to deal with it now.

ReputationRep:
    excellent ...
    it is like loosing your keys.
    Name:  b5.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  53.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    well thats a suprise conisdering all the money it gets from jailing holocaust denying persons

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness, I have no idea what Merkel was thinking. Things are going to get REALLY bad soon.

ReputationRep:
    Angela Merkel said multiculturalism was a sham and failed

She's also said Germans who consider Germany theirs are selfish. The way things are going Germany wont have any Germans and that is just a reality of how things are going all over Europe.

Does she feel the same about Jews who consider Israel/Palestine for them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smokebillowing)
    In all seriousness, I have no idea what Merkel was thinking. Things are going to get REALLY bad soon.
    Maybe left wing voters and cheap Labour?

Cor blimey, and I thought our lot were useless. So much for German efficiency.
    If I was a German woman, especially a blonde one, I would not be looking forward to the futute,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Maybe left wing voters and cheap Labour?

Cor blimey, and I thought our lot were useless. So much for German efficiency.
    I I was a blonde German woman I would not be looking forward to the futute,
    Karneval is coming up in two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    excellent ...
    it is like loosing your keys.
    Name:  b5.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  53.5 KB
    Except the keys go around raping your locks at night and you have no idea which key did it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TunaTunnel)
    Except the keys go around raping your locks at night and you have no idea which key did it.
    of course!

ReputationRep:
    Well hopefully it will be heavily policed and perhaps even the massed ranks of immigrant rapists have realised they've shown their hand too soon and will be better behaved, at lest for now.😞

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.