Biology AS Resit Watch

Oliver Humphries
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am looking to resit one of the Biology AS papers, both of which I got a grade D last year. I need a B overall this year, and am undecided whether to give myself more work and do F212 (more content, but more chance of extra points), or the smaller, F211 paper, meaning I would have to do better this year. Thanks for any advice
Hunnybeebee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Oliver Humphries)
I am looking to resit one of the Biology AS papers, both of which I got a grade D last year. I need a B overall this year, and am undecided whether to give myself more work and do F212 (more content, but more chance of extra points), or the smaller, F211 paper, meaning I would have to do better this year. Thanks for any advice
F212. Yes it's a lot more content but imo the mark scheme allows more chance to give you the marks. I got 81/90 ums in f211 and 4 ums of an A in f212 (retaking) and I can assure you that f212 is mostly common sense. Ie 'what illnesses can obesity cause?': cancer, arthritis, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, the list goes on.

Try and smash both f214 and f215. F214 you can easily get an a in. You can do it OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
MCmnbvgyuio
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How much revision are you guys doing for your resits? I'm retaking the F211 paper (supposedly the 'easy' one) and I don't really know how much attention I should pay to it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
14.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10.05%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.12%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.64%

Watched Threads