Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Life and Times of Andy98 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Maybe the first four or five (but probably not)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha even so, pretty good going! That doesn't sound like much but I know it is. I wouldn't know where to start with trying to rap that you probably have, but have you heard Beautiful Pain before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha even so, pretty good going! That doesn't sound like much but I know it is. I wouldn't know where to start with trying to rap that you probably have, but have you heard Beautiful Pain before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You just learn the lyrics and pray to God the flow works for you

Yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You just learn the lyrics and pray to God the flow works for you

Yesssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha cool, I'll try that out and get back to you I'll probably have to pick a different song though - that's a bit too explicit for ne to say out loud
    I listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago and I love it soo much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha cool, I'll try that out and get back to you I'll probably have to pick a different song though - that's a bit too explicit for ne to say out loud
    I listened to it for the first time a few minutes ago and I love it soo much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha OK, start with something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnojTvyc0g

If that doesn't build your endurance I don't know what will

Haha yeah, it's a great song

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha OK, start with something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAnojTvyc0g

If that doesn't build your endurance I don't know what will

Haha yeah, it's a great song

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks tbh I think I could go for something a bit harder than that haha. Great song choice btw!
    Yep, I'll be listening to that a lot more in future

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks tbh I think I could go for something a bit harder than that haha. Great song choice btw!
    Yep, I'll be listening to that a lot more in future

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha OK sis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha OK sis

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow I will post my next piece

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow I will post my next piece

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool, can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well it's a little late, so my apologies, but here's post #4.

This weekend, on Saturday night I went to see Paddy McGuiness live. Now he was hilarious, but it's what he did in the encore that really stuck with me. He basically went through a list of things that piss every adult off and got us to say "Thank you and **** YOU!" To all of them. It was kinda therapeutic, so I thought I'd do something similar for us students.

Thank you to all the car parks that are always full when I need them but empty when I drive past, thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the canteen cash machine for being out of order on the one day I need it. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the Chinese hackers who shut the important parts of the internet down just before my deadline. Thank you to the weather for giving us power cuts when we need electricity. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to all the people giving us more work. Thank you employers for only hiring those with experience, thank you and **** YOU.

Hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well it's a little late, so my apologies, but here's post #4.

This weekend, on Saturday night I went to see Paddy McGuiness live. Now he was hilarious, but it's what he did in the encore that really stuck with me. He basically went through a list of things that piss every adult off and got us to say "Thank you and **** YOU!" To all of them. It was kinda therapeutic, so I thought I'd do something similar for us students.

Thank you to all the car parks that are always full when I need them but empty when I drive past, thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the canteen cash machine for being out of order on the one day I need it. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to the Chinese hackers who shut the important parts of the internet down just before my deadline. Thank you to the weather for giving us power cuts when we need electricity. Thank you and **** YOU.

Thank you to all the people giving us more work. Thank you employers for only hiring those with experience, thank you and **** YOU.

Hope that helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao this is awesome
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    lmao this is awesome
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    night night Andy :kissing2:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    night night Andy :kissing2:
    nighty night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Post #5

I did it. I took the plunge.

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday; they gave me some phernagan (or however you spell it) to help with my sleeping. I tried it last night, and it really does seem to help - I was out within about half an hour. So that's progress. So I'll be on and off that for short bursts over the next two weeks. After those two weeks I have another appointment to see where we go from there. Doc says he's gonna write to the psychiatrist, just in case something needs to happen on that front.

Now I'm gonna book my driving test, then buy some ingredients for flapjack.

See y'all later, suckers

Tagging those who expressed interest

ReputationRep:

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday; they gave me some phernagan (or however you spell it) to help with my sleeping. I tried it last night, and it really does seem to help - I was out within about half an hour. So that's progress. So I'll be on and off that for short bursts over the next two weeks. After those two weeks I have another appointment to see where we go from there. Doc says he's gonna write to the psychiatrist, just in case something needs to happen on that front.

See y'all later, suckers

Aww fantastic news. This is a great addition to your blog

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Aww fantastic news. This is a great addition to your blog

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

See y'all later, suckers

Awesome! well done Andy good luck!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.