Scroll to see replies

Reply 142
Original post by Kyx
hi :wavey:

Hi! Long time no see (or should I say talk?) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 144
Post 3:

So far we've talked about my real life and my TSR life. Now it's time to broach the subject that has (in my opinion) made me who I am today. Now there will be a lot of negatives in this, but I hope you can draw out the positives.:smile:

I'll put it in a spoiler because it will be populated with triggers.

Spoiler

Anyway, that's that; I left the really bad details out because they're too horrific. Sorry it was so emotional, I just needed to get it out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Post 3:

So far we've talked about my real life and my TSR life. Now it's time to broach the subject that has (in my opinion) made me who I am today. Now there will be a lot of negatives in this, but I hope you can draw out the positives.:smile:

I'll put it in a spoiler because it will be populated with triggers.

Spoiler

Anyway, that's that; I left the really bad details out because they're too horrific. Sorry it was so emotional, I just needed to get it out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, you were so right about the tissues! I have to say I really do admire you posting this. It's sad to think about such turns of events. I hope you know that what you did was done out of kindness and love for her so you shouldn't blame yourself, even though the loss of a loved one I really painful. I like the positivity in this though. I'm soo glad you were able to enjoy the time you had with M and to hear that she has helped you so much. After getting emotional at the end, I read through it again and it's put a smile on my face thinking about the great times my bro must have had with M. I'm glad you were able to meet such a lovely person. :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by Matrix123
Aww, you were so right about the tissues! I have to say I really do admire you posting this. It's sad to think about such turns of events. I hope you know that what you did was done out of kindness and love for her so you shouldn't blame yourself, even though the loss of a loved one I really painful. I like the positivity in this though. I'm soo glad you were able to enjoy the time you had with M and to hear that she has helped you so much. After getting emotional at the end, I read through it again and it's put a smile on my face thinking about the great times my bro must have had with M. I'm glad you were able to meet such a lovely person. :smile:

Awwwwwww, stahhp it sis:colondollar:

Thank you, it means a lot:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Awwwwwww, stahhp it sis:colondollar:

Thank you, it means a lot:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome :biggrin: I'm just truthfully telling you how I feel about it :u:
Reply 148
You're welcome :biggrin: I'm just truthfully telling you how I feel about it :u:

I know you are, that's what makes it mean so much:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I know you are, that's what makes it mean so much:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, bro! I need my tissues again haha! :colondollar:
It's moments like this that I hate the fact I can't rep you again! I've tried at least 5 times today!
Reply 150
Aww, bro! I need my tissues again haha! :colondollar:
It's moments like this that I hate the fact I can't rep you again! I've tried at least 5 times today!

It's OK, rep doesn't matter all that much to me:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
It's OK, rep doesn't matter all that much to me:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, but I don't know how else to show how much I appreciate speaking to you other than simply telling you :redface:

I've been saying aww a lot, haven't I?
Reply 152
Aw, but I don't know how else to show how much I appreciate speaking to you other than simply telling you :redface:

I've been saying aww a lot, haven't I?

If you're anything like me, if you didn't appreciate talking to me, you just wouldn't talk to me much - the amount we talk shows me how much you love it

Haha yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
If you're anything like me, if you didn't appreciate talking to me, you just wouldn't talk to me much - the amount we talk shows me how much you love it

Haha yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, that's very true :wink:

Haha, I had to force myself to not start this reply with an aww! It's hard work
Reply 154
Yep, that's very true :wink:

Haha, I had to force myself to not start this reply with an aww! It's hard work

Hahaha, I genuinely wish you were my sister in real life:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha, I genuinely wish you were my sister in real life:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Thinking about it, I guess we haven't really been speaking for that long but I always feel very comfortable talking to you. :biggrin: Even when I wake up every morning and go to bed every night, I think of my brother :h:
Reply 156
Me too! Thinking about it, I guess we haven't really been speaking for that long but I always feel very comfortable talking to you. :biggrin: Even when I wake up every morning and go to bed every night, I think of my brother :h:

Haha yeah, same:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Haha yeah, same:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww :hugs:
Reply 158
Aww :hugs:

:jumphug:
Honestly, even though we haven't spoken that much when you think about, I don't know what I'd do without you:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
:jumphug:
Honestly, even though we haven't spoken that much when you think about, I don't know what I'd do without you:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither :hugs: as in, I don't know what I'd do without you. I was thinking about this yesterday actually, and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't think about it because it's impossible for me to imagine what my life would be like without you. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest