Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Good Morning,

    I'm due to start a BA Hons degree in Secondary PE throught the Troops to Teachers programme. I will be paid a salary whilst I complete the degree but it will be heavily reduced from that of a teachers salary to compensate for the academic qualification. I will be living at my own home/commuting/supporting myself. Will I be eligible to apply for financial student support whilst studying even though it's an "apprentice style" degree course?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    Please speak with your awarding body regarding funding and to check if your course can attract any funding. There are School direct schemes but these are usually after degree level.

Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.