The Student Room Group

HELP AS English language analysis

Hi, I am confused with structuring the essay for text analysis. I tend to overanalyze the text, which takes too much time (which happened in the mock exam this week, where I ran out of time and only answered q1 properly out of three questions). This is because I don't know which one should I be analyzing in that short amount of time, and also how to paragraph it even if I annotated the text.

Can you suggest any good ways of structuring analysis essay for 25 mark question, if you are also preparing for the subject or have done it in the past?

Also pls tell me if you know any model answers for text analysis (preferably AQA one), since I can't find it on the exam board site except the specimen paper.

Thanks!
Original post by Depa
Hi, I am confused with structuring the essay for text analysis. I tend to overanalyze the text, which takes too much time (which happened in the mock exam this week, where I ran out of time and only answered q1 properly out of three questions). This is because I don't know which one should I be analyzing in that short amount of time, and also how to paragraph it even if I annotated the text.

Can you suggest any good ways of structuring analysis essay for 25 mark question, if you are also preparing for the subject or have done it in the past?

Also pls tell me if you know any model answers for text analysis (preferably AQA one), since I can't find it on the exam board site except the specimen paper.

Thanks!

If you private message me I can give u some tips!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending