chloe-powell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hiya, just looking for some help with the 'story sack'. I've had an idea but i think I've gone down the wrong path, just need some guidance, any ideas please?
Steve82
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chloe-powell)
Hiya, just looking for some help with the 'story sack'. I've had an idea but i think I've gone down the wrong path, just need some guidance, any ideas please?
I worked at the head office in Luton for 6 years. What questions do you have? I was also on the 2015 graduate assessment day panel.
Davidorr97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What takes place on the assessment day of sport and wellbeing with tui just so I'm prepared 😊
EmmaLouiise90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kalclash)
I worked at the head office in Luton for 6 years. What questions do you have? I was also on the 2015 graduate assessment day panel.
Hi I have an assessment day for kids rep on 14th October and I have been asked to prepare a story sack to tell them my personality, experience, skills and what character I can bring to the role, what do I do? Any help would be appreciated
EmmaLouiise90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I have an assessment day for kids rep on 14th October and struggling with the story sack presentation can you drop me a message on facebook please. My name is Emma Louise Abbott. Thank you
pmc:producer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The company have the customer at the heart of everything they do (alongside attracting investors and new business). Talk about how you want to ensure customers 'discover their smile', talk about how customer service if of the utmost importance to you (evidenced with examples) and throw in how competitive and target/driven you are for good measure. You'll be fine.
Xclaire
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am the same I have made up a story sack full of different objects do you make a story up am so confused and struggling my interview is this week x
EmmaLouiise90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Xclaire)
I am the same I have made up a story sack full of different objects do you make a story up am so confused and struggling my interview is this week x
I'm doing a box instead of a sack now. And i emailed the Tui and they said it's a story about our personality, skills, experiences and character we can bring to the role so I'm going to use props that relate to me like a map because I'm full of ambition and I love to travel to different places, a phone because I love to talk, I'm even thinking of getting a small 'cinderella' doll because I clean for a job at the minute come home and clean and then go back to work and clean and I want to better myself and also a book because on one side I'm fun, immature at times and love to goof around but on the other side I can be serious if/when problems were to arise where's you interview and what date? X
Xclaire
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmaLouiise90)
I'm doing a box instead of a sack now. And i emailed the Tui and they said it's a story about our personality, skills, experiences and character we can bring to the role so I'm going to use props that relate to me like a map because I'm full of ambition and I love to travel to different places, a phone because I love to talk, I'm even thinking of getting a small 'cinderella' doll because I clean for a job at the minute come home and clean and then go back to work and clean and I want to better myself and also a book because on one side I'm fun, immature at times and love to goof around but on the other side I can be serious if/when problems were to arise where's you interview and what date? X
That's good I have done that i feel sick mines in Manchester never been so nervous in all my life i have turned a pillow case into a sack I have put things in like a poem I have made a silly hat as I like to entertain ect is that right do we do a test Aswell xx
Xclaire
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's good I have done that i feel sick mines in Manchester never been so nervous in all my life i have turned a pillow case into a sack I have put things in like a poem I have made a silly hat as I like to entertain ect is that right do we do a test Aswell xx
EmmaLouiise90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Xclaire)
Yeah I would say that's right. TBH I don't think there's any right or wrong answer they just wanna see smiles and confidence. Mines in Manchester too this Friday, when's yours? Xx
ashleighaw
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I have a assesment soon, how did your day go? I'm stuck on the story sack as well x
chlo.123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, my assessment date is the 19th May. Anyone have any advice in relation to the story sack?
Steph3259
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My assessment day is the 19th too! I was thinking of making a giant scrap book highlighting my skills and qualities through that? Aghhhh feel like I'm on the wrong track now 😂
chlo.123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Message me on facebook 'Chloe Rowbotham' my profile picture is two pictures of me in a black outfit
Mana279
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys! So I can see these posts are a year old. But I am hoping someone can help me out!! I have an assessment day that I need to book soon for a kids rep. I am soo stuck on the story sacks idea! Haven't a clue where to start! Please help!
Saskiashakira
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an assesment day at the end if the month and was looking for inspo on what to do for the story sack, im so confused🙈
Slassen
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! So I have an assessment day for a kids rep on the 20th! I'm trying not to other think it too much but I'm really struggling to pin point what I should do, when they say show your personality and experience as a story to create smiles is it supposed to be child friendly? Do we just tell them about us or do we get to ask them questions aswel.. I was thinking about putting things in my sack to represent my experience like trophies or certificates but by what everyone is saying I feel like that might be the wrong idea! Please someone helppppp
erj10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My assessment day is next month... any ideas for story sack?
Kayla leitch12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi these reply’s are over a year old but I’m applying for kids rep nd wondering if anyone can help I’m aware that interviews are in manchesster or London which I can get to but dates are quite quickly given to you and I only have 1 holiday left to put in at work and we are also not aloud to be off in December does anyone know if they are able to make arrangements with you around you’re work commitments ?? Helpppp
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed