Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dual nursing.. Adult and Child nursing...Anyone currently studying? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I've applied and soon to be interviewed for the dual nursing, 4 year course which covers adult and child nursing...

I have a few questions if anyone can help answer please!!

How many days do you attend uni? What sort of hours? (I'm looking at the viability of myself travelling from Poole to attend)

Are you able to arrange your own placements in a locality nearer to home? (I know of a student on an adult nursing course who studies at Southampton but carries it her placements in Dorset as long as she self arranges them)

Thank you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.