Aqa RST3B A2 2016 Predictions Philosophy of Religion

Topics
The Ontological argument
The problem of evil
Body, mind and soul
Religious language

Any predictions??

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hello
Reply 3
Original post by arrow_h
Hello

Hi :smile:
Reply 4
Which topics are you studying??
Reply 5
I'm focusing on Ontological Argument and Religious language, you?
Reply 6
Original post by Lion467
I'm focusing on Ontological Argument and Religious language, you?

Doing Ontol aswell but I'm doing PoE. I'm glad I found someone else doing something similar, there's barely any threads
Reply 7
What is PoE? & me too!
Reply 8
Original post by Lion467
What is PoE? & me too!

Problem of Evil
Reply 9
Oh yeah oh yeah, okay
I'm doing Ontological Argument and Body, Soul & Personal Identity :wink:

Maybe PoE as a back-up but it's so long!

Any predictions?
Reply 11
For A01 O.A I think possibly Anselms argument - explained, outlined or something like that or responses to objections/modern versions of the O.A
Original post by Lion467
For A01 O.A I think possibly Anselms argument - explained, outlined or something like that or responses to objections/modern versions of the O.A

I hope that Descartes doesn't come up for AO1!
Reply 13
Original post by cherrybanana
I hope that Descartes doesn't come up for AO1!

Me too! I doubt he will as he was mentioned last year and came up recently before. What do you think may come up?
Original post by Lion467
Me too! I doubt he will as he was mentioned last year and came up recently before. What do you think may come up?

I'm not too sure! I thought for AO1 it would be about Anselm's form of the OA but specifically the relationship between faith and reason:s-smilie:

Also, are you doing the RST4C exam (Moral Decision Making) for Ethics? :smile:
Reply 15
I'm not too sure! I thought for AO1 it would be about Anselm's form of the OA but specifically the relationship between faith and reason:s-smilie:

Also, are you doing the RST4C exam (Moral Decision Making) for Ethics? :smile:

Oh I see I see & yeah I am. I'm actually doing that now haha
Original post by Lion467
Oh I see I see & yeah I am. I'm actually doing that now haha

Me too:h:

I'm going over the strengths and weaknesses of deontological, teleological and hybrid systems (for AO2).

What do you predict for the Ethics exam? :smile:
Reply 17
Hmm I think and issue question or possibly teological. No clue, I'm stuck between doing Religion or ethical systems, as my best written work is about religion in general but i've missed many lessons
Original post by Lion467
Hmm I think and issue question or possibly teological. No clue, I'm stuck between doing Religion or ethical systems, as my best written work is about religion in general but i've missed many lessons

Ahhh, I am definitely doing ethical systems. And my teacher has also predicted teleological or ethical issues!
Reply 19
Ahhh, I am definitely doing ethical systems. And my teacher has also predicted teleological or ethical issues!

Fingers crossed then haha. Which issues are you choosing?

Quick Reply

Latest