Is it weird to buy nice lingerie when you are single? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Agent Provocateur :love:

Wearing my nipple tassels right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    You're too ugly to wear lingerie, sorry.
    (Original post by C0pper)
    You don't have to be rude just because you'll never get the chance to see how I look.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Keep dreamin', luv.
    I believe that's more what you'll be doing, luv.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, she's obviously pretty so I hope that was sarcasm.
    Just ignore him, he has problems

(Original post by Student403)
    :rofl:
    Stop encouraging him lol

ReputationRep:

Stop encouraging him lol
    I found both your comments funny

ReputationRep:
    You go girl!!!

ReputationRep:
    Number one problem on my list is being too handsome.

(Original post by stefano865)
    Wearing my nipple tassels right now.
    Shake it dude

ReputationRep:
    Nope- did it for the first time in M&S-in October, it's clearly just for me and no one else. Pretty things with lace instead of the usual grandmother multipack underwear. xD

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy it. It makes me feel sexy and you don't need to be with a man or woman in a relationship to wear whatever makes you feel sexy and uplifted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I don't get how you can be more confident by wearing expensive lingerie. Girls :rolleyes:
    It makes us feel sooo sexy,hard to explain. You men find it a turn on

Nah, you sound hot OP

Says the girl whose only contribution was a stupid sarcastic post. Women like you are a dime a dozen, love.

Also, "never get the chance to see how I look" = catfishing in your avatar? :lol:

(Original post by Josb)
    I don't get how you can be more confident by wearing expensive lingerie. Girls :rolleyes:
    You must be gay :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I'm a man and I also like wearing lingerie. Makes me feel sexy and powerful.

My favourite.

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/gb_en
    These questions are not meant in any sarcastic or rude way I'm simply curious because it's different... Don't worry if you don't want to answer them just dont

Are you being serious or sarcastic?
    Are you gay?

ReputationRep:
    OP I think it's pretty cool that you have this attitude good for you!

ReputationRep:
    You must be gay :rofl:
    I meant in OP's case. She's not seeing anyone. How does her underwear have an influence on her confidence?
    • Welcome Squad

same fam

I lock my bedroom door from 7pm on 14/02 and give myself a lap dance and twerk in front of the mirror

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some really nice red and romantic collections with Valentine's day coming up so I treated myself to some nice Boux Avenue bras and panties and Ted Baker bra and panties and satin gown.

I'm not in a relationship and I have not been sexually active for a few years, nor do I plan to be until I find a relationship which may take some time as I'm going to move away for 6 months shortly and I don't want to do LDR.

It just makes me feel confident and sensual even though I have no one to show it off to, plus I felt like treating myself because my body has been coming along nicely after a few months at the gym.

Is it weird? Does anyone else do this?
    I think it's stranger to buy fancy clothes for someone else's benefit, rather than buy it to make yourself feel good.

ReputationRep:
    As you say, it's a confidence thing! There's a reason why blokes refer to their best underwear as "pulling pants" because it gives a confidence boost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    same fam

I lock my bedroom door from 7pm on 14/02 and give myself a lap dance and twerk in front of the mirror
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgS1VNB_WQ

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.