The Student Room Group

Whats your typical friday evening/night like?

So what do you do on Friday nights? Go out with friends? Netflix and self chill ?

Scroll to see replies

say to myself i'll do my homework and study but end up sleeping until monday.
Me and my friend have a routine where we'll alternate between going to his house and mine, we'll just watch Netflix, chill out, talk etc. It's a nice way to end the week considering we go to different schools and don't see each other during weekdays
Reply 3
I do the same on Friday night as I do on any other night - chill, stuff my face and try my hardest to get an early night and fail miserably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misterconfused
Me and my friend have a routine where we'll alternate between going to his house and mine, we'll just watch Netflix, chill out, talk etc. It's a nice way to end the week considering we go to different schools and don't see each other during weekdays

Friend with benefits eh.:sexface:

Winding down, playing games with friends, sometimes we go to the cinema on a Friday or play games at someone else's house.
I do the same thing I do every night, try to take over the world.

I just do whatever I feel like doing on the night, I don't have a set routine
eat a takeaway and catch up on my missed shows from throughout the week :tongue:
Original post by 🌹💖👦🏻👩🏻💘🌟
I just do whatever I feel like doing on the night, I don't have a set routine

How did you make your username those emoticons?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan
How did you make your username those emoticons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We used a phone to create the username, the phone allows you to use a wide variety of emoticons :smile:
Original post by 🌹💖👦🏻👩🏻💘🌟
We used a phone to create the username, the phone allows you to use a wide variety of emoticons :smile:

Cool I might make an account with my iPhone then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wasting time on the internet :ashamed:
I either go out with a few friends, or stay in and watch tv/do uni work.
Reply 14
Currently:

Original post by davidguettafan
Cool I might make an account with my iPhone then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea :smile: the emoticons are really cool and they show up properly on your screen if you're browsing on a phone, but I don't think they show up properly on a computer screen :frown:
Reply 16
YouTube and TSR

Spoiler

Reply 17
On Fridays I do the same thing I do every night
Try to take over the world
And by that I of course mean go on the internet and generally waste my life.
depends - either I'll be doing what I'm doing right now, which is chilling out and getting some uni readings done and snacking (eating my feelings right now), and maybe having a joint later on (if I go to sleep early enough so I'm not dead in the morning), or I will be out with my friends drinking (if I don't have any work and neither do they). I go out a lot less these days...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by economist2
Friend with benefits eh.:sexface:

Well.....:colondollar:

Nah, as far as I can tell we're just really good friends :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending