Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats your typical friday evening/night like? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So what do you do on Friday nights? Go out with friends? Netflix and self chill ?

ReputationRep:
    say to myself i'll do my homework and study but end up sleeping until monday.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend have a routine where we'll alternate between going to his house and mine, we'll just watch Netflix, chill out, talk etc. It's a nice way to end the week considering we go to different schools and don't see each other during weekdays
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I do the same on Friday night as I do on any other night - chill, stuff my face and try my hardest to get an early night and fail miserably.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misterconfused)
    Me and my friend have a routine where we'll alternate between going to his house and mine, we'll just watch Netflix, chill out, talk etc. It's a nice way to end the week considering we go to different schools and don't see each other during weekdays
    Friend with benefits eh.:sexface:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

Winding down, playing games with friends, sometimes we go to the cinema on a Friday or play games at someone else's house.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I do the same thing I do every night, try to take over the world.

ReputationRep:
    I just do whatever I feel like doing on the night, I don't have a set routine

ReputationRep:
    eat a takeaway and catch up on my missed shows from throughout the week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 🌹💖👦🏻👩🏻💘🌟)
    I just do whatever I feel like doing on the night, I don't have a set routine
    How did you make your username those emoticons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    How did you make your username those emoticons?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We used a phone to create the username, the phone allows you to use a wide variety of emoticons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 🌹💖👦🏻👩🏻💘🌟)
    We used a phone to create the username, the phone allows you to use a wide variety of emoticons
    Cool I might make an account with my iPhone then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wasting time on the internet :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    I either go out with a few friends, or stay in and watch tv/do uni work.

ReputationRep:
    Currently:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Cool I might make an account with my iPhone then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good idea the emoticons are really cool and they show up properly on your screen if you're browsing on a phone, but I don't think they show up properly on a computer screen

ReputationRep:
    YouTube and TSR
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ;__;

ReputationRep:
    On Fridays I do the same thing I do every night
    Try to take over the world
    And by that I of course mean go on the internet and generally waste my life.

ReputationRep:
    depends - either I'll be doing what I'm doing right now, which is chilling out and getting some uni readings done and snacking (eating my feelings right now), and maybe having a joint later on (if I go to sleep early enough so I'm not dead in the morning), or I will be out with my friends drinking (if I don't have any work and neither do they). I go out a lot less these days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economist2)
    Friend with benefits eh.:sexface:
    Well.....

Nah, as far as I can tell we're just really good friends :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.