Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why has use of the word "cuck" suddenly become so ubiquitous among right-wingers? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ??

some evidence just to prove I'm not being paranoid: https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=cuck

ReputationRep:
    They want to take part in some sort of three some too :confused:

ReputationRep:
    They're not right-wingers, they're edgy teenagers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    ??
    Because they see some left-wing virtues and positions such as support for immigration and multiculturalism as being roughly the same as cuckoldry (i.e. watching your country's heritage being f***ed by foreign nationals).

That's not my view, but it is my understanding of what they mean when they use the term.

ReputationRep:
    I find it ****ing hilarious when I see it used on here.

ReputationRep:
    int it like on 4chan or summat

ReputationRep:
    Who knows, but I guess it can go into the pot of other such nonsense internet buzzwords and terms like 'beta male' or 'white knight' lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz W)
    They're not right-wingers, they're edgy teenagers.
    They're onto me.

I sometimes use it when referencing someone/something that just screwed me over.

/pol/

ReputationRep:
    We see that it correlates with increased paranoia about immigration, ISIS, refugees, terrorism and so on that started in 2013.

It's a variation on the "take our jobs and **** our women" refrain.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me bro.

Politics is just one big orgy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    /pol/
    Aren't they onto something else now? I thought r9k adopted cuck

Aren't they onto something else now? I thought r9k adopted cuck
    :rofl: if that's true. Admittedly I know nothing about r9k, but it's still very much in use on (in?) pol

ReputationRep:
    Cuck Norris. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    :rofl: if that's true. Admittedly I know nothing about r9k, but it's still very much in use on (in?) pol
    I stopped browsing pol months ago tbh. I used to be really into it because it was refreshing after being exposed to so much far-left stuff on the daily both online and in real life. But I grew tired of it, jokes there seem to be rinse and repeat and I stopped finding it funny. /biz/ and /fit/ are now my boards of choice, read them most days.

r9k is a cesspool of people wasting their lives. They've fixated on NEETs and how they relish being one. They're bashing on 'wagecucks' (people with real jobs who contribute to society). I'm really hoping that it's one big troll and really they all go out to their day jobs but I fear it comprises of actual NEETs and kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    We see that it correlates with increased paranoia about immigration, ISIS, refugees, terrorism and so on that started in 2013.

It's a variation on the "take our jobs and **** our women" refrain.
    We also see that it correlates with the number of IKEA stores globally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    ??

some evidence just to prove I'm not being paranoid: https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=cuck
    Because Western men are all beta *******s now.

Thank feminism

Posted from TSR Mobile

r9k is a cesspool of people wasting their lives. They've fixated on NEETs and how they relish being one. They're bashing on 'wagecucks' (people with real jobs who contribute to society). I'm really hoping that it's one big troll and really they all go out to their day jobs but I fear it comprises of actual NEETs and kids.
    that's so... grim :pain:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    ??

what does cuck mean? obsession with being submissive to black men or? there's a million and one definitions coming up on Google but I, like the right wing, love cucking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    what does cuck mean? obsession with being submissive to black men or? there's a million and one definitions coming up on Google but I, like the right wing, love cucking
    No, "cuckolding" is the black men thing, but the word cuck just describes a weak beta who is a pathetic excuse for a man (and in relationships, lets woman wear the trousers / take liberties)

For example, if you get friendzoned by a bish, its likely because she saw the cuck in you.

Because of feminism a significant number of westerm men have become cucks (e.g. sweden).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.