The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EtherealNymph22
Just interested to see what people's rep points to number of posts ratio is?

Spoiler

Mine is 2.4 (1636 rep points / 682 posts)

OVER 900000P00P00000!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Apollyon.
OVER 900000P00P00000!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol that's not technically possible.

most people on here love rep, so thought people would enjoy working this out- unless they're ashamed of their ratios :wink:
If you insist :lol:

623328132.22\dfrac{6233}{2813} \approx 2.22
Original post by Indeterminate

strong ratio- I bet mine will get worse as time continues :wink:

This is because the things you say are great.

16586932.39\dfrac{1658}{693} \approx 2.39

copied your code to make mine look cooler- also my ratio just dropped by 0.1 :frown:
I don't even know how you find this stuff out. :laugh:

Half of them are probably me tbh. :laugh:
Original post by acupofgreentea
I don't even know how you find this stuff out. :laugh:

on your home page it has your number of rep points in the little rep section. then on your profile page it tells you the number of posts you have.
0.61 :getmecoat:
Around 2.28

can't believe I actually calculated this
Original post by toonervoustotalk
0.61 :getmecoat:

lollll at the :getmecoat:

however you have posted a SERIOUS number of times, so your ratio is bound to be low.
Reply 12
Original post by TSRian123454321
Around 2.28

can't believe I actually calculated this

lol, love the edit.

but yeah, It's pretty sad. but I thought of it the other day when a certain user was being detrimental to people with a low number of gems. I figured that total number of rep points are prob more a function of post number than anything else :wink:
strong ratio- I bet mine will get worse as time continues :wink:

This is because the things you say are great.

I'm touched :colondollar:
on your home page it has your number of rep points in the little rep section. then on your profile page it tells you the number of posts you have.

I never noticed that!

2.08, apparently. I have no idea what that means. :laugh: Thanks for the tutorial, though. :biggrin:
3278 / 1581 = 2.07 :smile:
lol, love the edit.

but yeah, It's pretty sad. but I thought of it the other day when a certain user was being detrimental to people with a low number of gems. I figured that total number of rep points are prob more a function of post number than anything else :wink:

well, the more you post, the more likely you are to get gems, so it does make sense
Original post by acupofgreentea
I never noticed that!

2.08, apparently. I have no idea what that means. :laugh: Thanks for the tutorial, though. :biggrin:

it means that for every time you post on here you get on average 2 rep points per post which probably equates to about 0.5 total reps based on most people's number of gems. I reckon without such PRSOM strictness everyone's ratios would be much higher. It's not through liking anyone in particular- but the same kind of people post stuff that I always want to rep because I agree with it and I don't even realise I've repped them recently. It happens with you a lot and z33 and Indeterminate.
Original post by TSRian123454321
well, the more you post, the more likely you are to get gems, so it does make sense

he was acting like it meant their opinion wasn't worthy and that's why they only have x number of gems because they don't post good stuff. lol

Latest