The Student Room Group

I can't wait to leave Secondary School and never look back

Its just so stressful everything, how did you feel when you were in Secondary school because when I leave I won't look back or miss anyone from that year group except for a small group of people who will probably end up being friends with even after but I hatttteeeee it.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Its just so stressful everything, how did you feel when you were in Secondary school because when I leave I won't look back or miss anyone from that year group except for a small group of people who will probably end up being friends with even after but I hatttteeeee it.

Tbh I don't really miss secondary school. It's such a small part of your life so don't feel too bad about it.
I'm with you, I can't wait to get out of this hell
Reply 3

I also cannot wait for September. A new life. :biggrin:
Lmao I said this before I left school

Ended up crying on my history teacher's shoulder on the last day
I had a good time and was expelled at the start of year 10 so I suppose I'm not a good person to ask :lol:
Yeah I completely know how you feel. I'm on a gap year atm but I absolutely hated school and pretty much everyone there I used to dread going every day and putting on an act and would just love being at home and I'm so much happier not being at school with all the horrible people I hate. Lol.
I feel like that about uni tbh. I actually quite enjoyed secondary school as it progressed. Year 7-8 was ****ty, year 9-11 got better and I loved year 12-13...best time of my life in terms of education.
Reply 8

I hated my secondary school as well. It is definitely not the best time of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Year 10-11 = GOAT
Anything before or after that is complete ****. And uni is equally as ****.
I also hated secondary school, and I have never been happier since leaving that place. Some people love secondary school, others are indifferent and others have a horrible time there.

I never looked back either, and I'm happy for it. Secondary school is a blip in your life, you have a lot of good years ahead of you.
secondary is the legit definition of HELL. omg i would turn psycho on it if it were a person no joke
m8 secondary school is the home of entertainment and domination for me
Original post by ombtom
I also cannot wait for September. A new life. :biggrin:

Likewise :biggrin: All the people I dislike are moving away to some other college so perks for me :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I absolutely despised secondary school since my very first day in year 7. Every day was a day closer to getting out of that hell hole. The last day of year 13 was the best day of my life. I literally don't understand how someone could even mildly like their time at secondary school-they're disgusting places made to destroy the confidence and happiness of young people
Original post by SophieSmall
I also hated secondary school, and I have never been happier since leaving that place. Some people love secondary school, others are indifferent and others have a horrible time there.

I never looked back either, and I'm happy for it. Secondary school is a blip in your life, you have a lot of good years ahead of you.

spoon pics or gtfo
Original post by CantGainWeight
spoon pics or gtfo

I don't understand the request.
Original post by SophieSmall
I don't understand the request.

spoon pic... a picture of you holding a spoon. you can't be that stupid
Oh I loved school... Even though I got expelled right up to the point of Year 13 (A-levels). I thoroughly enjoyed school! Especially A-levels. Best education terms of classroom banter, teachers are way more relaxed/approachable because they treat you like young adults. It was great. Even thought I had beef with some of the teachers who'd give me dirty looks when I went past them, I miss it so much!

The drama, banter, the excitement to see friends at break and lunch time were just ecstatic. It made friendship so easy. Now, when everyone's at uni it makes it 10x harder to stay in touch! I loved the banter at my school!

They do say, school is supposed to be the worst time of your life. And by sure I suffered during my school years, but I also thrived too. Always carry the good memories!
Reply 19
Original post by CantGainWeight
you can't be that stupid

The irony.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending