Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MrMacky's Road to GCSE Success... Continues! Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 27/05/16

The big update you've all been waiting for... good news or bad news first? Well...

Maths Paper 1 (non-calculator):

Let's just say, I have never come across questions like that on my whole time on this planet. Dunno how I did it, managed to get 71% in this (yes she marked it very quickly). I will talk about all the mistakes I made and etc when we get the papers back but I'm happy with this percentage.

Maths Paper 2 (calculator):

This had to be the worst out of the three, my percentage clearly tells you that... 66%.... It was very hard. I already know a silly mistake I made in it but such is life.

Maths Paper 3 (non calculator):

This was in our Maths room, felt more comfortable in there than in the hall, maybe my results symbolise that.... 84%... which I'm of course happy with! I got the highest in the class on paper 3 so I'm proud of myself. That's an achievement I won't forget for a while.

That means I average out at 74%, which is the 5th highest in the class. So I'm pretty sure I'm staying in Set 2

Religious Studies:

Not very hard, one of the papers I practiced came up and that helped a lot.... let's hope I get at least a B because I didn't really revise a lot for that.

Biology:

Probably the easiest exam out of everything. No 6 markers, no hard complicated questions, they were really straight-forward which might be good and bad at the same time, but I am aiming for at least and A in that test due to the difficulty of the paper. If I get higher I will be over the moon!

Chemistry:

Not a nice test.... we had a very horrible question on moles which 80% of the class struggled on, usually if you're in the top sets and even they struggled on a certain question you know most people in the year struggled on it. It wasn't the worse out of the 3 though....

History:

I didn't revise for it one bit (well, 10 mins before the test counts right?), they knew we had other (more important) tests this week and they still put it in this week. This subject was one of the lowest on my priority list (2nd after RS).

Physics:

This is probably the worse exam out of all three sciences, don't think I did absolutely terrible but I definitely lost a chunk of marks. They gave us an edexcel paper.... it seems we have changed exam boards because what I remembered was we were on AQA. Before I start using profanity I will just compose myself and refrain from using it in this blog. Everyone has fingers crossed for floor-bottom grade boundaries so we can at least get As. Edexcel and AQA have similarities with what they teach. The question formatting is around about the same but some were different which I had to get adjusted to in the exam, hopefully I answered those correctly.

Most teachers are marking our tests now, so I will probably get results after half-term. I still have more tests.

- English Language
    - Geography Controlled Assessment
    - French Speaking
    - Science ISA's

Next update will be on the Monday 6th June 2015, the first day back.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 06/06/16

I nearly forgot to do my blog! OMG!!!

Today has been a good start to the week:
    • I was one mark away from full marks in the RS test, so basicially I got A* which is great!... considering I didn't revise a lot for it.
    • I got an A in Biology, 84%. Somehow I scraped an A because the grade boundaries are ridiculously high.
    • By next week I'm expecting all my exams back.
    • We are going to start our ISA's for science now
    • And we have also started our English Language course today.
    I've tried to make the first day look eventful (which I think it was) but my list doesn't look like it I will update you guys this week Friday on any results that come out this week! I hope everyone enjoyed their half-term!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 10/06/16

Sorry! Forgot to do a blog yesterday! This week was okay:
    • Tuesday and Wednesday in Maths we went through our test papers. Thursday we finished off one chapter, I have completed the maths course now I will be doing Level 3 Algebra, starting next week
    • Wednesday, I got a B in Physics, which I'm happy with despite there being very little questions on P1, as I revised that the most so you can see why I sorta failed. I was about 3 marks from an A, so if I revised P2 a bit more I would have gotten an A.
    • We started our ISAs for Biology and Chemistry, our real ones. Right now I am doing prep so I will tell you more about it on Monday. For Physics, we need to finish of P2.3, we will be starting the ISAs when we come back in September.
    That's about it
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 17/06/16

Apart from French, everything in the week was okay. I would rather not talk about French but everything is fine now
    • I just handed in my CRN sheet for my Biology and Chemistry ISA to be checked, I have a section 1 test on Monday, so I need to search up background information for Biology just in case they ask.
    • We started the Level 3 Algebra course yesterday, we got new books! (love new books)
    • The aim for the weekend is to complete French Speaking, I have an appointment on Monday at 8:00am with my french teacher to go through it for 15 minutes and check for any mistakes and etc. So I'm aiming to finish it over the weekend.
    • I also need to do ICT Evaluation for Activity 1 and 2 of the Animal Shelter cab, I am nearly finished with Activity 2 but I haven't started Activity 1 yet. I may need to print stuff out next week Tuesday.
    • I got an A for Chemistry, 77%. So the results are AAB (Chemistry=A, Biology=A, Physics=B), which is okay, would have liked an AAA but if I revised Physics more that would have guaranteed that.
    So from Monday, I should start to memorise French speaking CA, it will have to be everyday but I think the tests have been postponed to the 8th July, which gives me more time to prepare, after Monday I need to write a list with 40 words on there, infinitive. So this period is going to be rough until the 8th July, by then I should probably be revising for our English Language exam, which I would need to boost my writing schools with reading everyday for at least 30 mins and reading my notes I took in class.

That's it for now, check here again on Monday to see the plan for next week and expectations
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 20/06/16

So I did the section 1 paper today, it was alright I think but one question muddled me up but I hope I got it right:
    • The aim for this week is to complete ICT CAB Activity 1 + 2 which is a real challenge for me this week.
    • To start memorising the French speaking at some point, getting it checked tomorrow.
    • Stop playing games, only one game of league per a day and that's it!
    • Read up on the background of your hypothesis for the Chemistry ISA like you did this morning for Biology to help you explain the hypothesis.
    • Do at least 30 mins of reading per a day (ambitious )
    • Do any outstanding homework!
    I know this list sounds impossible, but sometimes it is good to overestimate how much you want to get done than to underestimate because then you waste a lot of time, so always do that when making a to-do list or a goals list
    That's about it for this week, will give you another update this week Friday on how the week went and if I met these goals.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 27/06/16

I apologise for not updating my blog on Friday, I was very distracted by the EU Referendum, if you couldn't tell by my avatar I'm quite happy with the result! It means a lot to my generation which I think many people my age forget to look at, as the long-term effects of Leaving the EU look more prosperous than the remaining. Anyways! This is not a political blog!
    • I got 17/20 on my section 1 ISA for Biology that I did last week. I am quite happy with that result as I expected to do worse because I thought it was a bit hard.
    • I managed to get a C for History (thank god) - I didn't revise for it so that's not bad. But there's no way that is happening next year in my mocks.
    • For Activity 1 of ICT CAB I was given an A. My evaluation for that still needs to be completed. Acitivity 2 I got a D, I will need to look on the feedback and act upon it and finish off my evaluation to push that grade up to an A.
    • I have a Physics test this week on P2.3, I will be making notes at some point and revising for a short time.
    • I have my French speaking CA also next week (8th July), I will need to do a lot of memorising and practising, it will be hard but I can push through this
    • I also have a English Language exam 3 weeks away from now, not revising for that until French is out of the way.
    This time I promise I will do an update at the end of this week on the Friday
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 01/07/16

Just noticed I changed my update dates around, I will make sure it will stay like this because I am OTT and I like things being consistent.

The excuse to which why I didn't blog yesterday is... because I literally dozed off telling myself I am going to have a nap to wake up 9AM this morning... not good? haha

Anyways, this week wasn't too bad, everyone is getting ready for summer break and things are calming down and Year 10 is nearly over! I think on the last Monday I will ever have for a while, which is the 18th July, I will be making a summary of how this year went and what I have learnt this year, and how I will improve next year and what's the plan. I only just realised I got under a year until I sit my first formal exams, GCSEs, it's a very scary time for me but I'm sure I can make it through Year 11.

Now let's get back to our Friday update
    • Not a lot happened this week. I had a test for Physics on P2.3, we marked it and I got a C which I don't care about because it won't count towards anything. I did make some notes on it which took me about 30 mins - that's about the most I've done for revision on that topic.
    • For ICT CAB, I need to get Activity 1 and Activity 2 finished before the last week. I don't have to worry about my evaluation as I can do it over the summer break.
    • Just found out that for French we have yet another writing test we need to do. Miss will give us the questions and we will have to do prep over the summer for that.
    • I haven't memorised anything for the French speaking yet but I will in time for the postponed date of the test which is 11th July, so I still have time but I have to memorise it for next week Thursday because my teacher wants to see me to check if I've memorised it all and to work on my pronunciation. Otherwise, my prep is now finished and I don't need to get it checked anymore.
    • My final report is going to be issued on 12th July, which is one day after my speaking test, I'm expecting to get mine sometime during the week. My form tutor told me that my report is perfect it is just there is one negative one there (from French I'm assuming) - so that's quite good!
    • After that it's the English Language test and Sports Day and then that's it! We have an early finish on Wednesday 20th July and summer break starts!
    During summer I will do updates every fortnight, I will like to make a post on results day and have a chat about it, then when it creeps up to the last week of summer I will do a few updates during that week and then when school starts again it will be Monday and Friday updates (unless said otherwise because I might be very busy because of mocks!)

I really enjoy doing this GYG blog as I get to read back on my posts ages ago and learn from any mistakes and admire my progress. I really hope they will continue with this next year as I would like to apply again and do some more blogging as next year is the year! I don't know how updates would work during GCSE time but it will have to be less frequent due to obvious reasons. It's too early to plan updates for next year so I'll leave it at that!

See you again on Monday
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 04/07/16

Basically, this week will be all about French, French, French and... oh yeah French (wonderful isn't it? ).
    • French controlled assessment has been pushed to Tuesday instead of Monday next week because our Geography high-level controlled assessment is on Monday for the whole day!
    • I got 32/40 in a recent English creative writing test we just did. I am very proud of that result, I enjoy creative writing it's just I think I lose a bunch of marks to SPaG because I didn't check afterwards because I didn't have any time left to check!
    • I haven't finished Activity 2 yet for ICT, the strike tomorrow doesn't really help with that but I can come after school to catch up on that or we might be given more time.
    That's pretty much it, I will see you this Friday for another update
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 08/07/2016

The final reports are on their way to my house. Very worrying moment in time but hopefully it's all good everywhere!
    • We had a mock exam today for French, I wouldn't even call it that because we just had a different teacher go through the speaking with us and did some more corrections and that was it
    • I might need to stay behind after school for ICT on one day because I haven't finished Activity 2 yet. Things on the to-do list is the report and the digital poster for the animal shelter. ICT is sooooooooooooooo boring but I need to get this done before the holidays. We are going to move onto Activity 3 when we get back I think.
    • Next week Monday we have our Geography high-level controlled assessment. I will need to revise some key concepts of what I'm investigating over the weekend and Monday should be fine. The exam lasts for 6 hours but if you have finished early (which is most likely) then you go back to lessons.
    • I will also need to keep refreshing my memory for French, so again just before I go to bed tonight I will go through my whole French speaking and maybe even start timing myself and recording. I have to make a few adjustments but everything has been done now. I have memorised my French (but I'm not fully confident)
    Not a lot happened but that's it for Friday update. Come back on Monday to see how the Geography high-level controlled assessment went
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 15/07/16

I decided to just do this one update. The next one will be next week Wednesday:
    • I got my report today, I will update my report on Wednesday.
    • English test didn't go how I wanted it to go but yeah... We'll see in September...
    • Geography controlled assessment I am guessing will be marked during the holidays, so we will have to wait till September.
    • For French I have to learn a lot of vocab, not looking forward to that! I will try to be positive and make it fun by using resources such as Quizlet and etc.
    That's about it! Can't believe this year has finished so quickly!!! Last update is Wednesday. I will come back on GCSE Results (maybe) to talk about it and about next year for me.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Final Report Analysis
    I know I said I would wait until Wednesday but I think I should do a seperate post today on my Final Report.

We will be using the same key again, some subjects I didn't get a grade in, don't worry! That's just because our teachers haven't done a test so they couldn't give a grade:

Biology: A ------------------> TG: A
    Chemistry: A ---------------> TG: A
    English: n/a ----------------> TG: 6
    French: C -------------------> TG: C
    Geography: A -------------> TG: A
    History: C -------------------> TG: B
    ICT: A ------------------------> TG: C
    Maths: 7 --------------------> TG: 6
    Physics: B -----------------> TG: A
    Religious Studies: A* --> TG: C

TG = Target Grade, : = grade achieved, Green = Above TG, Yellow = Achieved TG, Red = Below TG

Name:  progress tracker.PNG
Views: 118
Size:  6.7 KB

Overall, it's not too bad, I do think I could have done better in some subjects such as Physics - I thought I didn't need to revise as much for it because I got high/reasonable grades in topic tests. I failed quite a lot on the electronics bit of Physics.

How I could have got higher:
    • Plan my revision sessions better and less procrastinating!
    • Do more questions in my textbook, and other things. Also for science what I learnt is do past papers but do it from some other exam boards too! I'm on AQA and we did a Physics paper from Edexcel for the EoY tests and it's the same content and similar questions.
    • Use Quizlet more and use more flashcards to learn keywords and vocab especially for the Sciences, French, History and Geography.
    • I think I'm going to make a diary or a journal next time to write down everyday what I have done, what I could have done better and how I can do that so I don't make the same mistake the following day.
    • Make more posters, and place them in strategic places around the house.
    In terms of notes, I did a lot better than last year and I made them in time to have lots of space to revise properly.
    So one big advice during exam season, make your notes early!!!!!

(next update is next week Wednesday)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMackyTv)
    Final Report Analysis
    I know I said I would wait until Wednesday but I think I should do a seperate post today on my Final Report.

We will be using the same key again, some subjects I didn't get a grade in, don't worry! That's just because our teachers haven't done a test so they couldn't give a grade:

Biology: A ------------------> TG: A
    Chemistry: A ---------------> TG: A
    English: n/a ----------------> TG: 6
    French: C -------------------> TG: C
    Geography: A -------------> TG: A
    History: C -------------------> TG: B
    ICT: A ------------------------> TG: C
    Maths: 7 --------------------> TG: 6
    Physics: B -----------------> TG: A
    Religious Studies: A* --> TG: C

TG = Target Grade, : = grade achieved, Green = Above TG, Yellow = Achieved TG, Red = Below TG

Name:  progress tracker.PNG
Views: 118
Size:  6.7 KB

Overall, it's not too bad, I do think I could have done better in some subjects such as Physics - I thought I didn't need to revise as much for it because I got high/reasonable grades in topic tests. I failed quite a lot on the electronics bit of Physics.

How I could have got higher:
    • Plan my revision sessions better and less procrastinating!
    • Do more questions in my textbook, and other things. Also for science what I learnt is do past papers but do it from some other exam boards too! I'm on AQA and we did a Physics paper from Edexcel for the EoY tests and it's the same content and similar questions.
    • Use Quizlet more and use more flashcards to learn keywords and vocab especially for the Sciences, French, History and Geography.
    • I think I'm going to make a diary or a journal next time to write down everyday what I have done, what I could have done better and how I can do that so I don't make the same mistake the following day.
    • Make more posters, and place them in strategic places around the house.
    In terms of notes, I did a lot better than last year and I made them in time to have lots of space to revise properly.
    So one big advice during exam season, make your notes early!!!!!

(next update is next week Wednesday)
    Hey I just want to wish you the best of luck for your exams just year! I have just done my GCSE'S and they went really well- though I did a LOT of procrastination and could have done a lot more work You seem very motivated and your hard work will get you through! Year 11 will go by very quickly so make the most of it, make sure you work hard but also remember to enjoy your last year of school! I really hope you achieved your desired grades, and please remember that GCSE'S are nowhere near as bad as they are made out to be! What is awful is the wait for results day...

Seriously though, best of luck and I hope you achieve what you want with your hard work!x
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Hey I just want to wish you the best of luck for your exams just year! I have just done my GCSE'S and they went really well- though I did a LOT of procrastination and could have done a lot more work You seem very motivated and your hard work will get you through! Year 11 will go by very quickly so make the most of it, make sure you work hard but also remember to enjoy your last year of school! I really hope you achieved your desired grades, and please remember that GCSE'S are nowhere near as bad as they are made out to be! What is awful is the wait for results day...

Seriously though, best of luck and I hope you achieve what you want with your hard work!x
    I know I'm going to procrastinate. For that reason, I want to reduce that and might even have to ask my parents to take my phone away from me and have apps that limit your time on the internet.

If Year 10 has went this fast then Year 11 will be gone in a blink. I'll try to enjoy it despite the exam stress from teachers (they have already started by giving us timetables for next year and we aren't even in year 11 yet). Some of them don't really care, they just want you to be a good statistic on their paper.

I have to wait until September for my results for English Language paper we did last week. I know what it feels like waiting for results, it is probably going to be worse next year but at least I have experienced it!

Good luck for your results day! Try not to think about it every night, distract yourself with something or if you have a holiday enjoy that too Come back to me on how the day went if you feel like it maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm going to procrastinate. For that reason, I want to reduce that and might even have to ask my parents to take my phone away from me and have apps that limit your time on the internet.

If Year 10 has went this fast then Year 11 will be gone in a blink. I'll try to enjoy it despite the exam stress from teachers (they have already started by giving us timetables for next year and we aren't even in year 11 yet). Some of them don't really care, they just want you to be a good statistic on their paper.

I have to wait until September for my results for English Language paper we did last week. I know what it feels like waiting for results, it is probably going to be worse next year but at least I have experienced it!

Good luck for your results day! Try not to think about it every night, distract yourself with something or if you have a holiday enjoy that too Come back to me on how the day went if you feel like it maybe?
    Aww thank you! Yeah thanks I will come back to you and tell you how it went! Yeah you are right yr 11 goes so quick that I feel like it never even happened- just a blur of revision and exams. Best of luck to you too! (Good luck with english!)
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Aww thank you! Yeah thanks I will come back to you and tell you how it went! Yeah you are right yr 11 goes so quick that I feel like it never even happened- just a blur of revision and exams. Best of luck to you too! (Good luck with english!)
    Thanks, I will need it ha!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Update 20/07/16 - LAST DAY

Woooo!!! School is out for summer! But not forever :bawling:. This is the last update I am doing for a while but I only got a bit of news to tell you:
    • Have I got my Year 11 timetable? No, getting it on the 7th September which is the day we go back.
    • I will ask for my French results next week Tuesday because Miss didn't mark them so I will ask for it next week to see if I had a strong A or weak A (I really hope it isn't the latter).
    • English Language test results will be given when we come back.
    That's it! I might come on for GCSE results day this year to waffle about it, but that's it!

Enjoy your holidays everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Update 20/07/16 - LAST DAY

Woooo!!! School is out for summer! But not forever :bawling:. This is the last update I am doing for a while but I only got a bit of news to tell you:
    • Have I got my Year 11 timetable? No, getting it on the 7th September which is the day we go back.
    • I will ask for my French results next week Tuesday because Miss didn't mark them so I will ask for it next week to see if I had a strong A or weak A (I really hope it isn't the latter).
    • English Language test results will be given when we come back.
    That's it! I might come on for GCSE results day this year to waffle about it, but that's it!

Enjoy your holidays everyone!
    What do you use to revise for maths and religious studies? Also what unit are you doing for religious studies?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daydreamer3)
    What do you use to revise for maths and religious studies? Also what unit are you doing for religious studies?
    Maths:
    • I don't really use a lot to revise for Maths. However I strongly recommend doing loads of questions from workbooks or textbooks as practice is the key for top grades
    • If I am struggling on a topic, let us say Circle Graphs (because I hate it ) - I would read my notes, watch videos or read what the textbook says so I know what to do. This is not a good revision method for Maths because as I said before it requires practice and not just reading and watching things!
    • I recommend Corbett Maths and Mathswatch for revision. There is a Mathswatch app which I used a lot while commuting to and from school to revise while on the go
    Religious Studies:
    • I usually do a lot of reading here, I would read basic teachings and quotes.
    • I then turn this info into flashcards, mindmaps and posters. I recommend Quizlet for flashcards, that also has an app so you can revise on the go
    • You could try some past papers, also read the mark scheme so you know how to answer questions and what you need to write to achieve a certain mark/level in the mark scheme.
    I don't remember what unit I am doing when I got back in September. I am on AQA B Spec.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A-Level Results Day
    Despite the irrelevance this day has to me, I decided I wanted to talk about it as I am going to be doing my first formal exams next year and I will have to go through the same things people went through today. However, before I start I would like to say to those who didn't get what they wanted to achieve and didn't get into the uni of their choice that there are other options such as clearing, apprenticeships, look at these possibilities and you might in the end like it

So the pass rate is the same as last year however top grades have fallen by 0.1% - this is pretty marginal but I think what this could mean is less competition for top unis as there are less people with top grades. But what might be bad about this is that it could mean some students are only aiming to pass since the pass rate is 98%.

People have brought up the gender gap. More girls are now going to uni than boys, which I don't have a problem with because it was different decades ago than now however. 55% of A-Level students are girls and 45% are boys. Many boys are not interested in A-Levels. This is a problem I hope gets addressed as a number of factors could be blamed for this such as more female teachers in primary which may have an affect on boys, and the different culture, that boys just want to "sit around" and "play games" while girls will do "more reading".

Maths is proving to be the most popular A-Level to take, and I think in the coming years it will be competitive as a result of that. They have lots of high achievers getting A/A*s which will make it a bit harder to get those spots in top unis to study the subject. 92,163 students sat Maths this year, this may rise!

Personally I haven't confirmed what I want to do for A-Levels but I made up a little draft list. Maths (definitely), Economics, Politics and Biology (still sceptical about that, may change to a different subject).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your results day whatever the results! A few grades on a piece of paper doesn't stop you from reaching your full potential!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Q&A

How are your results?

I didn't have a proper results day but my end of year results weren't terrible but weren't amazing either.

Have you 'grown your grades'?

Slightly, in French I have grown my grades. I had a target of a C for my writing and speaking and managed to smash it and get a predicted A in both

If so, what were the keys to success?

There's no silver bullet. Simply, work hard. Try not to procrastinate like I did and work but also treat yourself by having breaks and not revising ineffectively by doing 3 hours straight of work.

What lessons have you learned for the future?

Not to leave things until last minute, I have been far too laid back this year because of how well I did in my Year 9 exams. Even if you are getting A* and As you must keep up the good work because if you don't you will regret it later on!

What methods of study worked for you?

Note taking with highlighters, flashcards, mindmaps, listening to videos for Maths.

Which were less effective?

Listening to videos, because I then got distracted and went on my phone and stuff. I don't recommend it only if you are on the go, commuting to school because doing it at home will waste time.

What advice would you give to someone trying to nail the grades they need next year?

Don't waste time and just get stuck in. There's no time to waste but don't work yourself out because you need a social life too. Good luck everyone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.