Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the rudest person you have ever met? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    and for what reason?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I once overheard someone using the f-word very liberally; he said it like 20 times in as many seconds!

That's just completely unnecessary IMO

ReputationRep:
    this guy, saw me having a backie with my boy best friend and said i hadnt received enough daddy love, wanted to cut his balls there and then ****ing ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    I once overheard someone using the f-word very liberally; he said it like 20 times in as many seconds!

That's just completely unnecessary IMO
    well he may have just been really angry at that particular moment- doesn't mean he's always like that lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MevMev)
    well he may have just been really angry at that particular moment- doesn't mean he's always like that lol
    True, but I'd never heard anything like it (even from the angriest of people)

ReputationRep:
    A girl at my school

She kept stealing everyone's stuff and didn't have the decency to even say sorry when she got caught.

It was quite abnormal actually.

She was always impolite and had this attitude which was just unnecessary and unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    True, but I'd never heard anything like it (even from the angriest of people)
    lol ok
    im bored

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you know her :/

ReputationRep:
    I haven't met a bunch of rude people except when working in customer service but that comes with the territory hahah. I remember once an older girl at school heard one of my friends call me by my name and randomly insulted me! I was shocked at how rude she could be to someone she'd never met about my beautiful name but who knows what was going on in her life (her name was really dumb anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I haven't met a bunch of rude people except when working in customer service but that comes with the territory hahah. I remember once an older girl at school heard one of my friends call me by my name and randomly insulted me! I was shocked at how rude she could be to someone she'd never met about my beautiful name but who knows what was going on in her life (her name was really dumb anyway)
    Well with a name like Blondie i'm not surprised pfft

ReputationRep:
    Besides an old friend from college

It has to be some dude that I was playing against in Fifa...
    But we made up in the end so it's ayt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    and for what reason?
    You need a ****ing life.

:sucks:

ReputationRep:
    My manager
    She was the most rude evil person I ever met

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My teacher ofc!

ReputationRep:
    my old Spanish teacher

ReputationRep:
    My dominatrix.

She is always so rude to me.

ReputationRep:
    My supervisor, such a snake
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My partner's dad. He cooled down a lot now but years ago he was the rudest prick I had ever met.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.