Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there!

    I am currently living at univers. accomodation (Maclay Residence) and i a looking for someone to take my room because i would like to move on.If someone is willng and looking for somewhere to stay please let me know!

    Details for month's rent etc in personal message please!

    Thank you
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.