Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslim girls: Will you be ok marrying this guy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This seems like a troll but...

Why do Muslims guys do all these haram things in life but when it comes to marriage they want a full covered Muslim girl who has never left the house?

Wth is this?
    Im a Muslim and i would want a really respectful nice man than someone with such degrading thoughts like you!
    Change yourself first and strengthen your relationship with Allah swt then look for a good wife. Also IM guessing your family are religious and they never allowed you to have a free life... So as soon as you hit that age you said "im going to do whatever i want, I'm going to explore all this" so you finally have and seems like your enjoying it but now you want a muslim girl who has never left tje house. Mashallah, May Allah swt guide you! Thats all i can say!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smonnie)
    I just don't think you should judge people on their actions, or their personality, or their hypocrisy and double standards.
    Cool, your point.

I see disrespect in OP's opinion for women. To me its like, he doesn't respect women at all as he sees one group worthy of his fun and the other worthy of marrying as if the ones he has fun with are any less. Also, why does he think its okay to marry proper good Muslim girl when he's so proudly saying all the stuff a good Muslim woman would never want in her husband?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Cool, your point.

I see disrespect in OP's opinion for women. To me its like, he doesn't respect women at all as he sees one group worthy of his fun and the other worthy of marrying as if the ones he has fun with are any less. Also, why does he think its okay to marry proper good Muslim girl when he's so proudly saying all the stuff a good Muslim woman would never want in her husband?
    Agree agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Cool, your point.

My point? What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Read anonymous users first paragraph. Does he seem respectful towards girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never mind Muslim girls, I don't think any decent female would even look at you twice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gul89)
    to all muslim girls who see this and say you dont want a husband like this, then go to your home country and marry a pure heart one there in this country many men are corrupted.
    Why is it that my elder cousin is married to a Imam?
    Is he corrupt.
    Please dont judge coz your not better than anyone else. You just made yourself look equally as bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What you stated before about not judging people on their hypocrisy and double standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessicalw23)
    Never mind Muslim girls, I don't think any decent female would even look at you twice
    Exactly what I said in my first post. Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
    So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?
    no but id considering punching him in the face. repeatedly
    man i forget how ridiculously asinine and misogynstic muslim guys are

you all literally think its okay for you to do anything you want with no repercussions but think that you somehow deserve the perfect person and simultaneously believe you're morally above the girls you have one night stands with or dance with or who strip for you.
    No muslim girl in her right mind, who prays 5 times a day, wears hijab, earns good money would EVER consider a misogynstic ass who doesn't do half the things he wants her to do

"if you consider a woman less pure after you've touched her maybe you should take a look at your hands"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    Read anonymous users first paragraph. Does he seem respectful towards girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He seems like a standard Muslim male, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    this is a parody of that "Muslim boys - Would you marry this girl?" thread isn't it X'D
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tbf though she said she stopped those things
    if this is a parody of that, its extremely disgusting
    that girl was talking about how she was fearing judgement for her previous habits which she no longer partook in, not how she wanted a guy who was x10 as pious as she was while she continued to do whatever the hell she wanted

I know you're a troll but people like this do actually exist and my answer is no. People like this are hypocrites of the highest order. If you want a pure, pious hijabi then you should be a pure, pious Muslim man.

ReputationRep:
    He seems like a standard Muslim male, tbh.
    yeah, and how many of those in this country arent misogynistic lol

Since when did TSR become an Islamic Q&A site?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Since when did TSR become an Islamic Q&A site?
    since when you clicked on the islamic question threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timelizard)
    yeah, and how many of those in this country arent misogynistic lol
    I hate it. It is completely at odds with our culture.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. It is completely at odds with our culture.
    i know, its almost oxymoronic.
    i guess thats what happens when misogynstic cultures combines with religion and the freedom of vices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    since when you clicked on the islamic question threads
    Go on here instead: http://www.ummah.com/forum/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.