Muslim girls: Will you be ok marrying this guy? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by TrojanH)
    since when you clicked on the islamic question threads
    Err

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timelizard)
    i know, its almost oxymoronic.
    i guess thats what happens when misogynstic cultures combines with religion and the freedom of vices
    As a country and a culture the UK is extremely in favour of equal opportunities and the empowerment not only of women, but also of youth.

Compare to the patriarchy of Muslim cultures, which they attempt to emulate in this culture.

When Enoch Powell made his famous 'rivers of blood' speech, this is what he envisaged. Don't get me wrong - I'm not opposed to all immigration, and indeed many immigrants enrich rather than detract from our culture. However, I take the French view that if you move to a country, it is your responsibility to integrate yourself; not the responsibility of everyone else to fall in line with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Since when did TSR become an Islamic Q&A site?
    Since the isoc and their brigade has been here lol

(Original post by TheBBQ)
    Since the isoc and their brigade has been here lol
    Isoc, of course...

ReputationRep:
    if this is a parody of that, its extremely disgusting
    that girl was talking about how she was fearing judgement for her previous habits which she no longer partook in, not how she wanted a guy who was x10 as pious as she was while she continued to do whatever the hell she wanted
    yeah exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smonnie)
    As a country and a culture the UK is extremely in favour of equal opportunities and the empowerment not only of women, but also of youth.

Compare to the patriarchy of Muslim cultures, which they attempt to emulate in this culture.

When Enoch Powell made his famous 'rivers of blood' speech, this is what he envisaged. Don't get me wrong - I'm not opposed to all immigration, and indeed many immigrants enrich rather than detract from our culture. However, I take the French view that if you move to a country, it is your responsibility to integrate yourself; not the responsibility of everyone else to fall in line with you.
    ...i wasn't talking about the UK's culture but okay. I retract my original statement, i dont agree with you in the slightest. your opinion isnt needed in intra community discussions of what needs fixing if your not part of that community

the patriarchy exists everywhere but thank you for your shallow analysis
    we can talk about immigration all day long after we discuss colonialism and its damaging effects

ReputationRep:
    ...i wasn't talking about the UK's culture but okay. I retract my original statement, i dont agree with you in the slightest. your opinion isnt needed in intra community discussions of what needs fixing if your not part of that community

the patriarchy exists everywhere but thank you for your shallow analysis
    we can talk about immigration all day long after we discuss colonialism and its damaging effects
    What were you talking about? Sounds like you're Muslim.

There was nothing shallow about my analysis. Talk to me about the level and extent of patriarchy in the White British community compared to the Muslim community. Muslims frequently talk about the difference between their parents and white parents.

Colonialism is in the past, and I had nothing to do with it, so I can research it and get back to you if you like, but I don't know much about it. Anyway, you're making it sound like, 'you harmed our country, so now we're harming yours' mentality.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not.....Allah says that your partner will be like yourself so, stop doing all these Haram activities.....assuming alcohol is the major sin in Islam after shirk....May Allah give you some guidance and stop wishing for a Perfect Muslimah because girls from respective and Islamic families would rather die that marrying a guy like you!!
    You want a wife to observe FULL HAYAH, but the last time you lowered your gaze must have been when tieing your shoelace.

ReputationRep:
    Troll **** off

ReputationRep:
    double standards bruv.......

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Exactly what I said in my first post. Agreed!
    wow nice pic would luv 2 c it in full xoxoxoxo!!!

(Original post by z33)
    this is a parody of that "Muslim boys - Would you marry this girl?" thread isn't it X'D
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tbf though she said she stopped those things
    checking in haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    double standards bruv.......

wow nice pic would luv 2 c it in full xoxoxoxo!!!
    Errm..thank you, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    checking in haha
    awh you poor thing, don't take it personally :3 you will find love

this person on the other hand....

Its hard for everyone to control such desires. And its your life so you can do whatever you want to do. However, its about your double standards. Why do you think a proper good Muslim woman would want to marry a guy who doesn't practice Islam? Why do you want such a lady when you're not like that at all? Would you accept a lady who did and still does all of that?

And is she proper good Muslim? Do you think she will be okay with you?

Its not about their actions, rather about their hypocrisy and double standards.
    I do actually still practice Islam. I still pray, fast and do the obligatory things. I just also happen to be a complete slave to my desires.
    And the reason I want her is because I see good potential in her. I feel she is a good Muslim. She's extremely beautiful, wears hijab, and she's studying Engineering. I just hope she's ok with me, but I can just feel it that she wants me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I do actually still practice Islam. I still pray, fast and do the obligatory things. I just also happen to be a complete slave to my desires.
    And the reason I want her is because I see good potential in her. I feel she is a good Muslim. She's extremely beautiful, wears hijab, and she's studying Engineering. I just hope she's ok with me, but I can just feel it that she wants me too.
    Really do what you want with your life, Islamic or non Islamic. However, please stop demanding and dreaming about good shareef virgin Hijabis when you you're not like them. Them double standards are real bro. Feel bad for that girl.Not cos you are bad as a person but cos of the double standard I see in you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Naa ew. You sound nasty and ur attitude/conduct and double standards sound sound even more disgusting. You'll probably end up pulling a similar hoejabi female version of urself
    omfg i am howling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smonnie)
    What were you talking about? Sounds like you're Muslim.

There was nothing shallow about my analysis. Talk to me about the level and extent of patriarchy in the White British community compared to the Muslim community. Muslims frequently talk about the difference between their parents and white parents.

Colonialism is in the past, and I had nothing to do with it, so I can research it and get back to you if you like, but I don't know much about it. Anyway, you're making it sound like, 'you harmed our country, so now we're harming yours' mentality.
    lol okay anyway post colonial political discourse is vast and just because you feel its invalid doesn't mean it is

ReputationRep:
    Really do what you want with your life, Islamic or non Islamic. However, please stop demanding and dreaming about good shareef virgin Hijabis when you you're not like them. Them double standards are real bro. Feel bad for that girl.Not cos you are bad as a person but cos of the double standard I see in you!
    good shareef virgins lmfao
    but yep, everything youve said is right

ReputationRep:
    good shareef virgins lmfao
    but yep, everything youve said is right
    Lol yeah I've seen tons of Muslim guys who drink, are drugees, have sex and what not yet they want shreef hijabis who pray 5 times a day. Like clam it bro. As if those girls wouldn't want a religious Muslim man.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.