The Student Room Group

Muslim girls: Will you be ok marrying this guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Lol yeah I've seen tons of Muslim guys who drink, are drugees, have sex and what not yet they want shreef hijabis who pray 5 times a day. Like clam it bro. As if those girls wouldn't want a religious Muslim man.

tbh most muslim guys think they're worthy of the world and all the girls will be tripping over themselves just to get them
Original post by timelizard
lol okay anyway post colonial political discourse is vast and just because you feel its invalid doesn't mean it is

I'm not discounting it, I'm telling you I know next to nothing about it, and that it's not what I was talking about.
Original post by timelizard
tbh most muslim guys think they're worthy of the world and all the girls will be tripping over themselves just to get them

Yeah I know! This is what I hate!!!
So your saying you want to do this all of this while your married to a 'pure girl'? I hope that doesn't work out for you, as Muslim girls aren't pieces of meat you show off to your mates. I hope no decent female will tolerate it anyway Muslim or not.
people like you amuse me... why would a 'trophy wife' want a husband whose practically done everything there is to do apart from have sex, what do these trophy wives look like to you, pretend that trophy wife was your sister/daughter, would you want her going out with/marrying someone like you smh... tbh you're probaly a nice guy, but dont use the term trophy wife... in the end anyone can change, and everyone is different
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

You slap girls arses in nightclubs? I've never heard of that happening in nightclubs at least consensually.

Anyway I feel sorry for the poor girl who ends up with you.
You slap girls arses in nightclubs? I've never heard of that happening in nightclubs at least consensually.

Anyway I feel sorry for the poor girl who ends up with you.

Yes I do, usually they want me to just give them a good slap in the arse after grinding with them.
And don't feel sorry for her. I think I've got what it takes to be a good Muslim husband.
Yes I do, usually they want me to just give them a good slap in the arse after grinding with them.
And don't feel sorry for her. I think I've got what it takes to be a good Muslim husband.

To be honest that's one of the most not only ratchet but disrespectful things I've ever heard. I'd want nothing to do with you if you were the last man on earth.
Reply 68

Someone needs to read Qur'an and do rukkyah on you...you're not ok in the head.
Reply 69
Typical muslim guy double standards. Classy.

I hope you end up with a prostitute with AID's and a dozen other STD's!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SAhm95
double standards bruv.......

wow nice pic would luv 2 c it in full xoxoxoxo!!!

Bro stop being a creep
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

The double standards are high in this one!
Bro stop being a creep

leave me alone.. BRO!
Original post by SAhm95
leave me alone.. BRO!

It comes across as thirsty...

Rule 1: Never compliment or comment on a picture unless it is specifically shown to you.

Rule 2: Drink water
I would never marry a guy like that
because he will continue with that dispicable behaviour after marriage and what everyone else has said.
Posted from TSR Mobile
It comes across as thirsty...

Rule 1: Never compliment or comment on a picture unless it is specifically shown to you.

Rule 2: Drink water

Rule 3: disregard others opinions, never take yourself too seriously and troll hard

umad?
Original post by SAhm95
Rule 3: disregard others opinions, never take yourself too seriously and troll hard

umad?

Would believe rule 3 of you were actually trolling...
Errm..thank you, I guess.:redface:

- deleted -

wow is that really you? looking beautiful mashallah!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SAhm95
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0605/2313/files/Mira_Sethi_medium.jpg?1045

wow is that really you? looking beautiful mashallah!

Errrm who are you!!? Please stop stalking me.
That girl in that link isn't even me!:colonhash:
Please stop stalking. That's creepy.
Errrm who are you!!? Please stop stalking me.
That girl in that link isn't even me!:colonhash:
Please stop stalking. That's creepy.

if it's not you how can I be stalking you? haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending