Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When you drink an energy drink, do you feel energised? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No but it stops me from falling asleep so I can carry on working

I do get hyper around half an hour later though X'D but not necessarily energised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DK_Boy12)
    I know people who do, but I feel absolutely nothing. I just drink them sometimes cause they taste good and for the placebo effect.
    This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. I can drink cans upon cans of energy drink and go to sleep straight after.

ReputationRep:
    not anymore :emo: i miss the taste soo much

ReputationRep:
    Haha I buy energy drinks when I plan on staying up at night to study, knowing full well they do nothing for me, they don't keep me awake or energised at all. Yet I still fall for the marketing

ReputationRep:
    Energy drinks remind me of my ex- he visited and i thought i had him back and he was just coming to get his energy drink lololol

They make you feel aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
    waheeeeeeey

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had one for a couple of years. But one thing I do remember is that there was no 'energising' effect (at least I didn't feel one anyway). It just tasted like a generic flavoured fizzy drink.

In fact one time, a couple of seconds after I had one, I yawned.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Lol your an energy drink enthusiast

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i prefer connoisseur

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel the effects really, as I have drank coffee since an early age so I have a certain amount of caffeine immunity. However they do help keep me a bit more focused and from falling asleep. That said coffee, energy drinks and pro-plus pill during the final week of dissertation work turned me into a maniac :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yep but I only drink them on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.