Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aahhh I'm In love with my IT Teacher? Watch

Announcements

Hello posted a while ago and I'm not gonna lie I think I'm in love with my IT teacher but we cannot be together as everyone hates him, but me I just love going into the IT department if if means getting to see him. Hes like 6 foot 2 really tall and wears a nice open blue suit sometimes grey or black. And he smells like angels!

But you gotta help me am I reading too much into this should I stop myself, but I just can't stop staring into them blue eyes. Seriously I hate myself he has a wife and 2 kids even has a picture of them on our school's VLE urgh I'm so terrible but I can't help it!

Please help what should I do? Hes bloody 43! And I'm a student?

ReputationRep:
    You need to move on , we all have crushes , I had one on my geography teacher a long time ago but you just need to move on as nothing will ever happen and if it did you could put him in a lot of trouble and end his career. Try and resist going to see if you can see him. He probably does know and he could feel awkward about it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello posted a while ago and I'm not gonna lie I think I'm in love with my IT teacher but we cannot be together as everyone hates him, but me I just love going into the IT department if if means getting to see him. Hes like 6 foot 2 really tall and wears a nice open blue suit sometimes grey or black. And he smells like angels!

But you gotta help me am I reading too much into this should I stop myself, but I just can't stop staring into them blue eyes. Seriously I hate myself he has a wife and 2 kids even has a picture of them on our school's VLE urgh I'm so terrible but I can't help it!

Try your best to keep away from him.

ReputationRep:
    You're not in love. It's just a high school crush

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know what an angel smells like

ReputationRep:
    Nothing will ever happen between you both so it's best to avoid him whenever you can and soon you will get over him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyones had a crush on their teacher at some point. You'll be over it soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So now I'm curious: Why does everyone hate your IT teacher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Maybe cuz he's that old guy...

ReputationRep:
    sigh...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just... wait this one out.

(Original post by Just_Another_One)
    lelelel

IT teachers are fat, greasy, bald, ugly, brown skinned even. Take those beer goggles off.
    The hell is wrong with you?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Move on. That's all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was in the same situation. You need to move on. Things like that don't end well unfortunately.

Lucky for me, mine was only a few years older and single so better chances. But even then, there is a lot of trouble he would get into just because he is an authority to you.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing should, can or will happen here. Move on.

(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Hes not bald he has a full hat of black silky hair and such a nice smile hes not fat either. But his eyess oh my god I think staring at them will be enough to get me through the school day.

But I really want to stop but I can't everytime I glance at him it all comes back! He looks even more amazing when wearing his black trenchcoat when on playground duty.

Please how do I stop, I can't get over him, I had him as an RE cover the other day we keep on running into each other even outside the IT department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A321)
    Everyones had a crush on their teacher at some point. You'll be over it soon.
    Really? All of my teachers were middle-aged women who had let themselves go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Really? All of my teachers were middle-aged women who had let themselves go.
    Could be worse, they could be elderly ladies who had let themselves go.

ReputationRep:
    I hated one of my IT teachers. He was old and a pervert when he was married with grown up kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Lol u will get over it. I went through the same thing in high school,trust me it will go away.

But hes sooooo perfext I can't get over it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.