Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Firstly, if you got in, well done!

Secondly, I'm applying this October for a place and was wondering what books you read/mentioned and what kind of things you were asked at interview.

If you could help me, that would be great!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah78615)
    Hi,

Firstly, if you got in, well done!

Secondly, I'm applying this October for a place and was wondering what books you read/mentioned and what kind of things you were asked at interview.

If you could help me, that would be great!

Thanks
    I didn't actually get in, but can provide all needed information.

For reading, pick any two of this list: http://www.kings.cam.ac.uk/study/und...lists/law.html

Interview: your given a case study to read before you have the interview, will be on an aspect of law and an example. Once you're in, a few minutes on your personal statement as a sort of warm up. The next stage for me was discussion, almost like a conversation about law with a few prompting questions. Then is going through the case study, which you will be quizzed on to a heavy extent - pretty much until you fail in answering the questions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.