The Student Room Group

More sex assaults on women in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Find a job? If that was the case they wouldn't be so arrogant and they wouldn't have the time to assault women.

Its a tiny minority who attacked women
Original post by Johann von Gauss

If it was a tiny minority it wouldn't be happening in European countries other than Germany
im sorry im so sick to death of hearing oh there from war torn areas fleeing for there life's rubbish at least 90 percent of them are men who alot of them not all see women as below them and can do what they like and abuse our generosity in Europe if they where from war torn country alot would be women and children .
If it was a tiny minority it wouldn't be happening in European countries other than Germany

I haven't heard about any mass assaults other than Cologne... and a few other smaller incidents more recently
I haven't heard about any mass assaults other than Cologne... and a few other smaller incidents more recently

Mass assaults no. But they're assaults all the same that have happened throughout Europe.
Mass assaults no. But they're assaults all the same that have happened throughout Europe.

The media only reports crimes if they are carried out by muslims these days... in reality, I doubt they commit crimes much more than native Europeans

I'll admit that mass assault like in Cologne is new... but that happened a grand total of one times, in the entirety of Europe
The media only reports crimes if they are carried out by muslims these days... in reality, I doubt they commit crimes much more than native Europeans

I'll admit that mass assault like in Cologne is new... but that happened a grand total of one times, in the entirety of Europe

Doesn't matter how many times it happened. It still left women traumatised.
Original post by Ace123
How many more?

'A GANG of migrant men sexually assaulted German women at a historic swimming bath... Other migrants were caught "emptying their bowels" in the children's pool and masturbating in a hot tub'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/637276/Johannisbad-baths-Rainer-Kallweit-Zwickau-Saxony-Germany

Did you ever consider the refugees are only doing this out of desperation because the western women are not respecting their way of life?
Original post by mariachi
I have never liked Merkel or the German CDU

however, I have admired how Merkel was the only European political leader who had the political courage to admit that there is no other option than allowing the migrants in, at least in the short period

beyond vagaries such as the Syrian crisis, globalisation has created free movement for goods, services, capitals - how could we possibly avoid movement of persons ?

as long as a worker in Bangladesh earns 1/70th of a German worker, he will desperately try, by any means possible, to reach the prosperous "Western" States

do we consider that our progressive, democratic culture allows us to shoot up those people ?

some posters on here would answer yes; others would say no

the real issue is : where do we go from here ? and how ?

Original post by mstone12
im sorry im so sick to death of hearing oh there from war torn areas fleeing for there life's rubbish at least 90 percent of them are men who alot of them not all see women as below them and can do what they like and abuse our generosity in Europe if they where from war torn country alot would be women and children .

Original post by Squirrel777
Did you ever consider the refugees are only doing this out of desperation because the western women are not respecting their way of life?

I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. Do you know who is Rainer Wendt? He is the head of the police union in my country. He gave a damning interview and people higher up weren't happy but they couldn't do anything about it cos he is quite popular, righteous and powerful. So they suspended the Head of Cologne's police instead. Below is an interview of Rainer Wendt. I found one with English subtitles but I am afraid there is no sound. You will never see BBC airing this interview. Ever!

[video="youtube;VPu8yVShIgY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPu8yVShIgY[/video]
Original post by Audrey18
I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. Do you know who is Rainer Wendt? He is the head of the police union in my country. He gave a damning interview and people higher up weren't happy but they couldn't do anything about it cos he is quite popular, righteous and powerful. So they suspended the Head of Cologne's police instead. Below is an interview of Rainer Wendt. I found one with English subtitles but I am afraid there is no sound. You will never see BBC airing this interview. Ever!

[video="youtube;VPu8yVShIgY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPu8yVShIgY[/video]

Surely the refugees would be better behaved if the German locals accommodated their ideals and beliefs like the strict women dress code?
Surely the refugees would be better behaved if the German locals accommodated their ideals and beliefs like the strict women dress code?

I think you are being sarcastic, but I'd recommend people research into Islam, and see that perhaps there are good ideals and beliefs which would benefit the West

Also, that video has no sound - we can't know if the guy is really saying what they claim he is
I think you are being sarcastic, but I'd recommend people research into Islam, and see that perhaps there are good ideals and beliefs which would benefit the West

Also, that video has no sound - we can't know if the guy is really saying what they claim he is

I do not think it is a Matter of good ideals the west can adopt. I think it is the responsibility of government to accommodate the religious needs of their guests whether they like them or not. If the refugees would prefer locals wear the burqa, is it not their right to request this?
Hi

I have been researching into Islam for about 5-6 years
I have found that Muslims are, on average, just normal people - some excellent, some terrible, most somewhere in between ....

I found however Islam to be a very regressive ideology : a blueprint for a society which is at the exact opposite of what I would wish for all of us. In my opinion, it has absolutely nothing which would benefit us

Best
Original post by uberteknik
O.K. So what were you inferring by posting the images you did and then saying people in glass houses should not throw stones?

As i said if you live in glass houses dont throw stones.
You man nonce and rape as much as anyone else.
Just look at how different the wording this article is and what it would be if it was muslim.
These two nonced and groped SIX school kids but the title dont say nothing about a group of white men target school kids blah blah blah. Crisis this crisis that.
When its us though its a different story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420580/Police-hunt-two-men-Hackney-four-boys-aged-13-two-schoolgirls-sexually-assaulted.html
/
She summed it up best.
Get your house in order then come chat to us.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422133/Cologne-style-sex-attacks-happen-weekly-Birmingham-Labour-MP-says-women-baited-heckled-weekend-city-centre.html
Original post by Foo.mp3
We don't stone people in our culture, but we do believe in the rule of law and in protesting the vulnerable in society being preyed upon

Yeah like you protecting the HUNDREDS of white kids that were touched up by jimmy savile lol.
Dont try those cheeky comments bro you wont win trust me.
I do not think it is a Matter of good ideals the west can adopt. I think it is the responsibility of government to accommodate the religious needs of their guests whether they like them or not. If the refugees would prefer locals wear the burqa, is it not their right to request this?

No, it really isnt. First of all if a person cant control themselves they should either be in jail or a mental home. Secondly why should the local pay attention to the insane beliefs of opportunists.

Such as?
NO
Original post by muslimstanisyed
As i said if you live in glass houses dont throw stones.
You man nonce and rape as much as anyone else.
Just look at how different the wording this article is and what it would be if it was muslim.
These two nonced and groped SIX school kids but the title dont say nothing about a group of white men target school kids blah blah blah. Crisis this crisis that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420580/Police-hunt-two-men-Hackney-four-boys-aged-13-two-schoolgirls-sexually-assaulted.html
/
She summed it up best.
Get your house in order then come chat to us.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422133/Cologne-style-sex-attacks-happen-weekly-Birmingham-Labour-MP-says-women-baited-heckled-weekend-city-centre.html
No.

This behaviour is utterly unacceptable whichever individual or group is identified and labelled as the perpetrators - that means the law applies equally to all races, creeds and cultures including the indigenous and immigrant population alike.

You should also be aware that certain newspapers like the Daily Mail, are highly politically biased. The people pictured in those stories are villified by their readers with no mitigating cultural excuses accepted.

Saying 'get your own house in order then come and talk' is highly divisive, tacitly condones sickening behaviour and allows it to go unchallenged whuch is utter madness and grossly irresponsible.
Original post by Audrey18
IBelow is an interview of Rainer Wendt. I found one with English subtitles but I am afraid there is no sound. You will never see BBC airing this interview. Ever!

Mr Wendt seems to be a quite reasonable, realistic person. Refugees are lucky that such people are in places of responsibility and influence in the German police.

yes, one million people do represent a huge strain on public order : in wider society but, even more, within the very refugee camps, where violent gangs will rule, if the State is absent

a huge strain on resources - financial and human. However, this is an effort which cannot be avoided. It will take years however to solve this situation.

It is obvious that, as far as countries like Germany or Sweden are concerned, a saturation point has been reached. However, if the borders in the Schengen area close, the aspiring "refugees" will remain blocked in Greece or Italy, and the same problems will rapidly arise, under even much worse conditions.

So, what can be done ? quite honestly, I don't know. The first thing would be to make sure that all migrants are controlled and registered at their point of entry. Then, asylum procedures should be sped up by a huge factor, so that those who don't obtain asylum status can be sent back as soon as possible.

Yes, but sent back exactly where ? it is possible to negotiate readmission agreements with stable countries (say, Senegal or Cote d' Ivoire etc) but what about Syria, or Lybia ? or even Eritrea ?

So, what we are doing is simply this : making conditions progressively harder and harder for migrants, hoping that this will discourage them from coming. Fat chance...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by muslimstanisyed
who is "us" ? non-white people ? Muslims ? refugees ? rapists ? all of those ?

All rapists should of course be prosecuted, independently from their personal characteristics. However, it is stupid to deny that this influx of thousands and thousands of people presents specific challenges, and that culture and religion do play an important role in those challenges.

This and other comments you have made ring alarm bells that you are some kind of political activist spreading propaganda and attempting to incite hatred - probably aligned with ISIL or one of their offshoots.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending