Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR National Liberal Party Q&A - Ask/Join here! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    So i was hatred pretty much
    Hated is a strong word, I doubt you're hated by anyone.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nebelbon)
    Hopefully that opinion will change over time.

I've got a plan don't worry. I don't quite follow what you mean in the second bit? UKIP need to rebuild some bridges obviously; and again i'm not sure where you got the third bit from, UKIP did well in the GE there weren't any issues I'm aware of. What I was trying to say was that the tories didn't get on well with you when you were in their party so why would it be different when you aren't.
    Oh i've always been disliked by certain members of the tory party and i hold them accountable for my departure . i was forced out in a clever way . however the whole idea is that two parties forget the past and try to rebuild relations so far i haven't seen this and i feel that i could rebuild relations with the parties
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Hated is a strong word, I doubt you're hated by anyone.
    But you really really really don't like him (you really don't like him)?

ReputationRep:
    Oh i've always been disliked by certain members of the tory party and i hold them accountable for my departure . i was forced out in a clever way . however the whole idea is that two parties forget the past and try to rebuild relations so far i haven't seen this and i feel that i could rebuild relations with the parties
    I think we can do that, but it will take time. I'm more than happy to work with you to rebuild this bridges, two minds are better than one!
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can reasonably expect us to credit any Tory with the ability to do anything clever :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    But you really really really don't like him (you really don't like him)?
    I don't agree with Hazzer in political aspects entirely but he's a nice guy
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I don't agree with Hazzer in political aspects entirely but he's a nice guy
    It's a song :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    It's a song :yes:
    Ohhh, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, that's reserved for people who are worse than acid, i.e. SciFiRory or Saoiviurs, and even in those cases I wouldn't call it hatred. You can't expect people to like worship you if you're unwilling to adjust.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    No, its just that there was no love lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Come on, if we had wanted to get rid of you, you would have been expelled. I wouldn't have had a problem with that if I had felt it to be necessary. If I had wanted you to leave without sacking you myself, I would have taken your MP seat away, but I did neither. You chose to leave of your own accord and if you felt like being pushed out, you could have said something. Instead, you mentioned you felt unwelcome and your incompatible policies and I must agree since I believe you said you were racist, commended some neo-Nazis just half an hour ago, etc.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    If the new speaker has any sense, it will be a Nay.

ReputationRep:
    lol at Life_peer being subtle about anything like that. Rather than trying to smear your old party hazzer, why don't you work on your Make Britain Great Again campaign or something? Start by scribbling out "English" and replacing it with "White British" on a form or something.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I shall tag the prospective Speakers, and the Deputy Speaker to ask if there would be an objection with me joining the National Liberal Party if it is decided the party should close. I have no interest with continuing the name, nor continuing with the existing concept, I want to hijack the party to change it to form the Democrats. I appreciate the usual process is to find ten members, however, I think finding members to join something that does not exist is very difficult, and there is a better chance of generating more activity when the party is functioning properly: I would not be a dual member with UKIP.
    I shall comment in more detail later this evening, though I shall leave judgement for the incoming Speaker. I would raise one immediate point though before my more detailed response - were it decided that the National Liberals were to close, you then couldn't join the party to change it to form the Democrats because it would have been closed down before you can join the party if that makes sense.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Nah, that's reserved for people who are worse than acid, i.e. SciFiRory or Saoiviurs, and even in those cases I wouldn't call it hatred. You can't expect people to like worship you if you're unwilling to adjust.
    Glad I've finally left that list :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    lol at Life_peer being subtle about anything like that. Rather than trying to smear your old party hazzer, why don't you work on your Make Britain Great Again campaign or something? Start by scribbling out "English" and replacing it with "White British" on a form or something.
    :lol:

(Original post by toronto353)
    Glad I've finally left that list :lol:
    towrongto
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You go to prison if you do that though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    You go to prison if you do that though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just for saying you're English?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Just for saying you're English?
    Yes, if you say that you're you will go to prison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Yes, if you say that you're you will go to prison.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? JUST for saying that you're English?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.