Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR National Liberal Party Q&A - Ask/Join here! Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Most of the last page and a half is not relevant to the Nat Libs. Please take it to the bar.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Glad I've finally left that list :lol:
    He forgot to put you on, I told him for it in private, don't worry
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Most of the last page and a half is not relevant to the Nat Libs. Please take it to the bar.
    Sorry TF Willl do!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I shall tag the prospective Speakers, and the Deputy Speaker to ask if there would be an objection with me joining the National Liberal Party if it is decided the party should close. I have no interest with continuing the name, nor continuing with the existing concept, I want to hijack the party to change it to form the Democrats. I appreciate the usual process is to find ten members, however, I think finding members to join something that does not exist is very difficult, and there is a better chance of generating more activity when the party is functioning properly: I would not be a dual member with UKIP.
    I would absolutely object to you evading the proper procedure to form a clearly different party.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    I would absolutely object to you evading the proper procedure to form a clearly different party.
    You have now earned a second vote from me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How is this different from the liberal party?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKian)
    How is this different from the liberal party?
    The liberal party is actually active and debating:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Are you actual liberals or are you the kind that are ok with censorship, safe spaces, gender and race quotas, get upset by people hating Islam etc
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Saracen's Fez The Financier Time to lock this thread?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Saracen's Fez The Financier Time to lock this thread?
    It sure is.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.