Ancient History revision

Watch
09whitef
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Someone please help! My classics teacher isn't great at teaching us about the Roman Empire and the use and abuse of power so i'm getting pretty worried about the exam! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to revise for the exam?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Geedawg
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 09whitef)
Someone please help! My classics teacher isn't great at teaching us about the Roman Empire and the use and abuse of power so i'm getting pretty worried about the exam! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to revise for the exam?
Hi there, I know this is a really late reply but I thought I'd try anyway since there are so few people on TSR who study Ancient History at A level. Is this the OCR course you're doing? Is it the Ruling the Roman Empire AD 14-117 unit?
purplewitch
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I do the same one as you, I make A3 posters on each theme - one for buildings, imperial cult etc. and on each one there are the basic facts relating to the emperors and then colour coded quotes from each source
Geedawg
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi, do you have any materials you can share for revision? This is definitely my weakest exam; I have no idea how to answer a question when it comes to administration and the provinces
purplewitch
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
are you doing as or a2?
purplewitch
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
here's a ppt my teacher sent us out, I think its rather helpful
Attached files
Geedawg
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I study A2. I do the Ruling the Roman Empire 14-117 AD unit
Lydalecki1010
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Have you got any more materials as I’m self teaching myself the a level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads