The Student Room Group

Post Up Your Fav' Celeb Crush In Here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
It doesn't seem fair how attractive she is.

She had a really ****ty childhood it's super fair :h:
nick jonas is hot:colondollar:
It doesn't seem fair how attractive she is.

I have the biggest crush on her and she's so effortlessly perfect, a bit in love with her. Have you seen her music video "break free" where she talks about her gender fluidity?
he's unbelievably gorgeous, but his wife is meant to be lovely so i'll let her have him. :yep:

you've ... never listened to you me at six? :eek: you must remedy this immeditately! i'd reccomend you look for "room to breathe" or "the swarm" for a rocky song, anything pre-sinners never sleep for poppy songs ("save it for the bedroom," "kiss and tell":wink: and "crash" or "no one does it better" for more of a slow one.

... ahem. yes, i really like you me at six. seen them three times and counting, baby! (they still haven't announced their tour dates for this year, though. :colonhash:)

to put some queerness up in here, though, have you ever seen jenna mcdougall? she's the lead singer of tonight alive and she is amazingly beautiful and lovely. :colondollar:

1453644197347.jpg

(also, she has an austrailian accent ... :mmm:)

:yep:

Haha, I'll definitely check them out and get back to you with my verdict, lol. Thank you for adding the queerness!! I'm sure I've heard of Jenna McDougall but I don't think I've heard her music so I'll give it a listen :biggrin: btw if you're into queercore (basically LGBTQ themed music) you should totally check out Pansy Division, just a warning though their songs aren't for the faint of heart haha so don't listen with anyone over the age of 60 unless they're cool af lolol thanks! :biggrin:
Alan Rickman.
i loved you right from the start
With your dashing good looks and wicked charm, as previously said your unbelievably sexy/gorgeous.
Forever in my heart
ALWAYS
RIP Alan xx
image.jpeg
Attachment not found
look at my username lmao

Quick Reply

Latest