The inaugural Uni awards.............Watch this thread
Here are my 'inaugural awards' for various features:-
1. The smallest - Newnham University? (west Birmingham) surely! Smaller campus than an average secondary school (ironically the uni is known for teaching courses.)
2. Steepest hill between buildings. Aberystwyth? surely!
3. 'Geographically inaccurate name' - Warwick? (far more in Coventry than Warwick!)
4. Closest dual carriageway to a uni building - Aston in Birmingham?
5. Best clock tower - Uni of Birmingham?
6. Most 'universitised' O2 Academy building - Leicester Uni?
7. The worst place for a non sporty student - Loughborough?
8. Best proximity to a gay village - Manchester Met?
9. Most convenient tram line in a uni campus - Uni of Nottingham?
10. Smallest settlement for a Uni - Bangor?
Student life, in partnership with UEA
Bath is probably up there for number 7. It's not 'horrible' to be non sporty but the level of competition is very high.
4. UCL - Euston Rd
1. uni of highlands and islands