Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm currently study gcse biology and have a ISA exam this week. My exam question is investigate how the training interval can reduce muscle fatigue? I need hypothesis, research sources, method, equipment and risk assessment! I really don't know where to start! Could you please help me with this?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I hated these last year, but managed to get close to full marks somehow aha.
    Firstly, don't overthink your hypothesis, it can literally be 'interval training will reduce muscle fatigue'
    research sources , just search the internet and the source that you find your method from , use it as one. the other source, use a book as this is useful when saying which is more reliable. As I said you need to search google, typically soething like , gcse experiment to see interval training effect on muscle fatigue. once you find these sources, you can get back to me and ill try to help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi thanks. I probably come back again ^_^

(Original post by Science_help)
    Ahh I hated these last year, but managed to get close to full marks somehow aha.
    Firstly, don't overthink your hypothesis, it can literally be 'interval training will reduce muscle fatigue'
    research sources , just search the internet and the source that you find your method from , use it as one. the other source, use a book as this is useful when saying which is more reliable. As I said you need to search google, typically soething like , gcse experiment to see interval training effect on muscle fatigue. once you find these sources, you can get back to me and ill try to help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi again, I researched in the internet a lot! But found some irrelevant information: ( , now I know my hypothesis, research source and some total information but don't know how to write my method about the effect of interval training on muscle fatigue in WEIGHT LIFTING!!! there wasn't anything about weight lifting in the internet. You know I'm not an expert to write a method for this! I'm really struggling with this!

[QUOTE=Science_help;62219105]Ahh I hated these last year, but managed to get close to full marks somehow aha.
    research sources , just search the internet and the source that you find your method from , use it as one. the other source, use a book as th

ReputationRep:
    just say that as exercise intensity increases time taken for muscles to fatigue will decrease

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.