The Student Room Group

Creative clues for birthday present!

Hi everyone!

Was wondering if you could help. I've got my boyfriend tickets to see Harry Potter The Play with an over night stay, in September for his 21st birthday in February. I was thinking of giving him clues via post in the run up to his birthday to hint at what the present will be. However, I don't want it to be reaaally obvious and have him guess before his actual birthday- just want him to be excited to find out what's in his card!
Any ideas? Seems a tough one for me. Was thinking riddles etc. but haven't come up with any that aren't really obvious.

Original post by Katy4341
Hi everyone!

Was wondering if you could help. I've got my boyfriend tickets to see Harry Potter The Play with an over night stay, in September for his 21st birthday in February. I was thinking of giving him clues via post in the run up to his birthday to hint at what the present will be. However, I don't want it to be reaaally obvious and have him guess before his actual birthday- just want him to be excited to find out what's in his card!
Any ideas? Seems a tough one for me. Was thinking riddles etc. but haven't come up with any that aren't really obvious.

Aww, that's pretty cute. :love:

Maybe one could be 'I hope you like Riddles because it'll be one of your hints for your prezzie :wink:'

Or a kind of Marauder's map style drawing/picture/note with footsteps from him to you and saying 'it's getting closer'?
Reply 2
Replace his sunglasses with Harry Potter glasses :cute: or pair up mismatched socks, leaving a quote by Dobby in his sock drawer

Quick Reply

Latest