Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Someone filmed me nude on Skype and are extorting money from me! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    That's what I'm confused about :rofl:

if it was really on chat roulette, no one is stupid enough to use their full name but they do on Skype. So.. this doesn't add up
    I think he's trying to say he met her on CR and added her on Skype?

Either way, you don't trust people on the internet that quick. Esp chatroullete ffs where you don't even have a way to contact them again

ReputationRep:

if it was really on chat roulette, no one is stupid enough to use their full name but they do on Skype. So.. this doesn't add up
    She asked for my Skype, i gave it. I do work in tech and I should've known better but I was stupidly arrogant enough to think she might just find me so hot she wants to fap together.

Faks sake, I think this is among the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.

I deactivated FB so it'll be a ****load harder for them to get more info on me, if they do manage too then it'll be sent to people I don't really care about, my main fear is of them sending it to friends, family and stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    Blackmail. It's completely illegal. People have gone to prison for sharing nudes without permission and demanding money
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by ruby420)
    I think he's trying to say he met her on CR and added her on Skype?

Either way, you don't trust people on the internet that quick. Esp chatroullete ffs where you don't even have a way to contact them again
    exactly, he should be more like you e.g. taking several months to even let someone know your name

And yeah, the transition from chat r to skype was a fast one :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    That's interesting. Tell me, are the American stereotypes really true? About gun violence, racism, crazy Republicans and seriously unhealthy food, like sweets and hamburgers containing chemicals that are banned everywhere else in the world. Or is it just something that happens in certain places around the US?
    We have our flaws. The issue of race profiling is still existent,unfortunately and it doesn't help when we have crazy politicians such as trump. I'm not sure about the sweets but obesity is a real problem in some states

ReputationRep:
    This pretty much exact situation happened to a good friend of mine in 2013. It led him to commit suicide.

So this isn't something you should take lightly. Please report it to the police as soon as possible. The police traced those responsible for my friends death to Indonesia and are looking to have them punished under Indonesian law now, so they can act on this. Please let the police know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellaaa)
    We have our flaws. The issue of race profiling is still existent,unfortunately and it doesn't help when we have crazy politicians such as trump. I'm not sure about the sweets but obesity is a real problem in some states
    So, would you say the stereotypes aren't too far off from reality in the United States?

ReputationRep:

Lots of things about the OP don't add up in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    So, would you say the stereotypes aren't too far off from reality in the United States?
    Unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    I was literally about to tag you in this thread.

OP, was it this link by any chance?

http://facebook.com/profile.php?=7332236

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Like what, why don't you believe me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)

That link doesn't show up

ReputationRep:

HAHAHAHA rofl dying

ReputationRep:
    exactly, he should be more like you e.g. taking several months to even let someone know your name

And yeah, the transition from chat r to skype was a fast one :nope:
    :rofl: don't try to guilt me into telling you
    I've only ever told my name to one person from the internet, ever. You'll have to work for it :hand:. RIP to my career if someone connects my internet activity to me irl :toofunny:

ANYWAY try to help this guy, he's probably half way to a heart attack smh

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately
    Well, c'est la vie.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha you deserve this

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever told my name to one person from the internet, ever. You'll have to work for it :hand:. RIP to my career if someone connects my internet activity to me irl :toofunny:

:borat:
    • Welcome Squad

x
    When I clicked the link it took me to my own profile omg, I felt my heart drop :cry:

Oh I see how it is. Work for it? I've been asking you every other day :cry:

I can't help in this situation, the police can. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMaster102)
    She asked for my Skype, i gave it. I do work in tech and I should've known better but I was stupidly arrogant enough to think she might just find me so hot she wants to fap together.

Faks sake, I think this is among the worst mistakes I've ever made in my life.

I deactivated FB so it'll be a ****load harder for them to get more info on me, if they do manage too then it'll be sent to people I don't really care about, my main fear is of them sending it to friends, family and stuff like that.
    Why was your Facebook public in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    What is chat roulette? Europeans are so strange
    Chatroulette has more users in the USA than anywhere else.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.