Haddar
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, I am currently self studying 3 IAL subjects bio chem and maths, i would like to ask on how to register for the jun session of the As part of the exams.

And help on how to find info on core practicals or help with paper 3 in bio/chem would be appreciated
TheMadHatteress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
For the Unit 3's just solve a lot of past papers and get familiar with the pattern. Thats all you need.

As for registratiom, maybe go to British Council?
Haddar
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheMadHatteress)
For the Unit 3's just solve a lot of past papers and get familiar with the pattern. Thats all you need.

As for registratiom, maybe go to British Council?
No council in benghazi atm gonna try to check with a British school,thanks for your help
i am new
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Haddar)
Hello, I am currently self studying 3 IAL subjects bio chem and maths, i would like to ask on how to register for the jun session of the As part of the exams.

And help on how to find info on core practicals or help with paper 3 in bio/chem would be appreciated
bro as she said practice lot of past papers mainly 2015 and 2014.try the edexcel variants also cuz in IAL the pattern is going to change.i just now gave my chem IAL exam
Haddar
Rep:
?
(Original post by i am new)
bro as she said practice lot of past papers mainly 2015 and 2014.try the edexcel variants also cuz in IAL the pattern is going to change.i just now gave my chem IAL exam
Thanks for your help, and goodluck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads