Announcements
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by BryonyG98)
    Hope it hasn't been too busy or has calmed downed a bit now (:
    It's calmed down now thanks :yep:

(Original post by Gingerbread101)
    :ninja: How's it going?
    Getting work done now so that's good I'll post some pictures soon!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Colour!
    Today I got on with making flashcards, I think they work well for me (has for psychology) but haven't done them in a while because they take ages to do and sometimes a few attempts for the same flashcard to make it neat so get fed up easily.

I've lost the pens I always write with, think I left them in school as I can't find it at home. :cry2: (I tend to lose them easily so this time there are no spares ) I've stolen my sister's pens (she's going to be annoyed if she finds me with them ) and I've added in colour, it's not much but it's a start! I might try more in a different way tomorrow. :beard:

I'm not sure how I feel about the orange below, it's a bit too bright, I usually use red for key words and stuff. I should have written the title bigger so it stands out, maybe I'll redo it.. :rolleyes:

What do you guys think? To colour or not to colour? Do you use colour in your own notes?

Edit: Okay, the pictures aren't very clear.
    Attached Images

• Welcome Squad

(Original post by Black Rose)
    Colour!
    Today I got on with making flashcards, I think they work well for me (has for psychology) but haven't done them in a while because they take ages to do and sometimes a few attempts for the same flashcard to make it neat so get fed up easily.

I've lost the pens I always write with, think I left them in school as I can't find it at home. :cry2: (I tend to lose them easily so this time there are no spares ) I've stolen my sister's pens (she's going to be annoyed if she finds me with them ) and I've added in colour, it's not much but it's a start! I might try more in a different way tomorrow. :beard:

I'm not sure how I feel about the orange below, it's a bit too bright, I usually use red for key words and stuff. I should have written the title bigger so it stands out, maybe I'll redo it.. :rolleyes:

What do you guys think? To colour or not to colour? Do you use colour in your own notes?

Edit: Okay, the pictures aren't very clear.
    you have such cute handwritting :cute: xx
    good on you pond
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Inspired by Gingerbread101
    Attached Images

• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    you have such cute handwritting :cute: xx
    good on you pond
    Thanks! It's not very neat as I had to do it small and fit it all in though
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by Gingerbread101
    Love it :awesome:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

:popout:

Sorry I've not posted in the past couple weeks, I've been busy preparing for an interview and stuff so haven't done much work :grumble: (good news is that interview went well though :woo:)

I've only done a day's worth of work so far this Easter :ashamed: I've been procrastinating with looking at stuff for scrapbooking, places to visit and things to do when my cousin moves here and adding new chrome extensions

I'm going to try to do work for chemistry tomorrow now :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    :popout:

Sorry I've not posted in the past couple weeks, I've been busy preparing for an interview and stuff so haven't done much work :grumble: (good news is that interview went well though :woo:)

I've only done a day's worth of work so far this Easter :ashamed: I've been procrastinating with looking at stuff for scrapbooking, places to visit and things to do when my cousin moves here and adding new chrome extensions

I'm going to try to do work for chemistry tomorrow now :dumbells:
    Good luck and well done on the interview. Where was it for?

I wouldn't worry too much; there is still quite a while until exams and I'm sure that you will be able to kick the revision up a gear (:

ReputationRep:
    Listen to Eric Thomas the Hip-hop preacher

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.